ohiofarmer

For lovers of Keen Shoes, a bargain

ohiofarmer

Rural King is running a special on keen Braddock work shoes. Braddock is the upscale model that is assembled in the USA and has leather uppers and a much more durable sole. You might have to order the shoes online. i could not find a store in Ohio or Eastern Indiana that stocked them. A caution to you about returns [in case they do not fit]  You will lose the shipping which was 17 bucks in my case. I plan to return them to the store if they do not fit. Online ordering from Keen is about $180. Rural King is selling them for 80 bucks and the price with tax and delivery was102.00 Read the reviews on the keen site and elsewhere as this shoe is stiffer and needs a break in period. I own another pair of Braddocks and do have experience with them

http://www.ruralking.com/keen-men-s-braddock-mid-waterproof-camo-soft-toe-1015405.html

I have heard that there is legislation pending that socks must be worn with Keen shoes B)

Edited by ohiofarmer
  • Like 3

T-Mo

I seen that ad as I get email updates from Rural King, among others.  Looks like a good shoe from the pictures, though I'm not keen (no pun intended) on the camo portions of the shoe.

JC 1965

I've never tried them but I have herd good things about them. Looks like a great deal.    :thumbs2: 

tunahead72
4 hours ago, ohiofarmer said:

I have heard that there is legislation pending that socks must be worn with Keen shoes B)

Only with the high-top models. :)

• Like 1