Sign in to follow this  
gd.pudge

new horse

gd.pudge

unloaded another 857 last night its all there real nice deck but the engine sounds like a cotton gin&hay bailer mix.but it does run and drive for $100.00

T-Mo

Sounds like a steal. But, :thumbs:

TJ

Good buy. :thumbs:

Teddy da Bear

And the pictures??? :thumbs:

TT

Do you want another one? :thumbs:

gd.pudge

dont need ant more 857s.thanks just thought it was a good deal to have one for extra parts.still working on getting some pics together

stevasaurus

2008_0110wh857trans0005.jpg

If you bought this for parts, I might be interested in some. I just went through the woodruff pin thing on the rear axils...noticed some chipping in the hubs...a matter of time before I need to replace them. I was going to post, and may still do so about parts being available. Trying to keep a horse on the road....thanks :thumbs:

Teddy da Bear

Dang! That is a nice looking tractor! :thumbs:

gd.pudge

not sure what I will do yet one needs engine other needs trans.but they are easily worth fixing. it has been too cold to get them both in the garage at the same time 6 in there at once doesnt have much room.but iwill keep you in mind for parts thanks g.d.

stevasaurus

teddy...how about the guy setting on it?? :thumbs:

gd...thanks...don't know...looking at going to the show is june...got 3 more tractors to see what shakes before that...and the snow and cold has stoppped all of us in our tracks...unless you have a heated area and it hasn't snowed for the last 9 days in a row...(west of chicago)... and then dropped to -30 degrees...I love winter :whistle:

I'd be ice fishing if I wasn't moving snow every day...anyway..nice find...keep me in mind...thanks :whistle: