857 horse

When is enuff,,,enough ???

857 horse

OK....we have a plan,,,,this weekend I am pulling the rear wheels....WE have a cracked hub...I got 2 from Bill Jenkins last summer,,If you ,,(( Don't know him)) ? ....find him,,meet him at THE BIG SHOW,,,,in PA the weekend after Fathers Day...       

So,,,    I will pull both wheels,,,get pics,,,show you my spacers,,,2 inch,,,that keeps the chains off my Snow blade frame...I run 23x8.50x12 on 8 inch wheels turfs and chains...think I'm gonna leave it with dual 55lb rear weights and see how this winter works out,,, I will snap a shot or 2 of the hub repair,,,,,just a switch out,!!!

Don't know if you noticed,,,BUT,,,,,,We are 6 months away....yup....the BIG ONE  Bigger than life,,Better than the Disney Channel...More help than Triple AAA,,,,Don't show and you wont know.,,,,This is our BASE CAMP...We are the chain...

And we are Enough !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One more thing Boyzz....................Why do I always type  THE BIG SHOW in caps?????

The plot thickens

Howard    the 857  Horse             Stafford Va

Edited by 857 horse
The pics are for you James,!!!!
  • Like 6

Ken B

Because its the BIG SHOW Howard, that's why.....:ROTF:

• Like 4

953 nut
10 hours ago, 857 horse said:

Why do I always type  THE BIG SHOW in caps

Not sure Howard, I thought it was THE BIG SHOW!   :ROTF:

• Like 5

WHX??
23 hours ago, Ed Kennell said:

all good writers like Howard

Your right @Ed Kennell...I've seen Fat Betty .... he's baiting us!

Edited by WHX9
spel
  • Like 3

Fun Engineer

I'd stay with the 42" blade Howard. A 48" will stack too much snow in front of it and cause the front end to slide to one side when you have the blade angled. 42" is good for the 8 hp Kohler on the 857. Wheel weights and chains should be all you need. 😉

• Like 5

857 horse

Dave ....after some thought,,,,Im gonna stick with the  42" ......I think you got !!!!    Chains,,,,,,and 2 sets of rear weights....one set inside,,the other outside !!!!

• Like 4