WHX??

What did Santa bring you?

WHX??
12 hours ago, stevebo said:

NOS 420 seat

I would be thinking about turning that into an office chair! :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

PeacemakerJack

Santa brought my oldest Son Caleb a wood burning kit. After some practice runs, he is making one of the most iconic logos in American production history and certainly one of our favorites...

image.jpeg

He is currently working on it as I type.  I'll keep you posted with the progress...

• Like 5

Zeek

You lucky dogs . . . my wife gave me a remodeling project(s).  Of course I have to admit I've been blowing them off doing tractors the last few winters, so I guess it was time.

IMG_2598.JPG

IMG_2549.JPG

• Like 6

PeacemakerJack

Caleb finished and decided to give it to Grandpa as a belated Cmas gift.

image.jpeg

(Speaking of vintage:the sweatshirt Caleb is wearing, my parents bought for me for my birthday in about 1988! Yes I've liked GTO's for a LONG time)

Edited by PeacemakerJack
  • Like 6

Wishin4a416
17 hours ago, PeacemakerJack said:

First time around I presume??? That is a cool gift!  I heard it once said that if a person knew how awesome grandkids would be, they'd have them first! 

Congrats to you and your family--good :handgestures-thumbupright:big changes in store!  Hard to beat that gift!

Thank You and Yes my first.

• Like 4

WHX??
1 hour ago, Zeek said:

. my wife gave me a remodeling project(

The gift that keeps you working :ychain:....You need higher ceilings Zeek.. I woulda had paint all over the bed!  :hide:

• Like 4

squonk
3 hours ago, WHX9 said:

The gift that keeps you working :ychain:....You need higher ceilings Zeek.. I woulda had paint all over the bed!  :hide:

I trust that roller was dry. A wet roller and it would have been a contest between me and the bed on who had the most paint all over them! :)

I got my wife a nice fold up work table from Home Cheepo. She does all the interior work except the plumbing and electric! :handgestures-thumbupright:

Edited by squonk
  • Like 2

Ken B

So... I open up a nicely wrapped box and inside is a very nice set of leather Harley Davidson riding gloves... I says, why did you give me Uncle Dave's present to my son Cole? (Dave is my brother who owns 7 Harley's and an Indian, he is also the God Father of my two boys) Mom says nope they are yours.  I said yeah but these are riding gloves and I don't have a Harley. Then a little bulb went off and I knew what was up... :occasion-santa: I get to pick out a new Harley! :auto-dirtbike: I'm going to be patient because I want to pick out the right bike, I also need to do a total revamp of my garage. I'm leaning towards a Heritage Classic or a Road King. There is ONE catch........ There always is. I need to quit smoking cigars in order to get life insurance. My wife has wanted me to quit for a long time now and I think this is how that finally gets done. (matter of fact I know it is) I'm okay with that, I've been wanting to quit for a while now because I've been noticing the effects on myself. It has always been a bummer for me when my four brothers and I get together and the conversation always turns to talking Harley's. They all have em and I don't... I have been able to ride one of my Brother Dave's bikes from his fleet but its not the same as having your own. Funny thing is I was the first one who wanted one, 30 yrs. ago! 

• Like 5

AMC RULES

:rolleyes: Smart woman there. :clap:

:handgestures-fingerscrossed: Good luck Ken.  :pray:

• Like 2

WHX??
21 minutes ago, Ken B said:

I get to pick out a new Harley! 

:text-worthless::wwp:

• Like 1

T-Mo

I know the father of this boy is a member here and I know he posted this video a couple of Christmas's ago, but this a great Christmas for this 10 year boy.  It's time to revisit it again.

• Like 1

WHX??

Priceless

• Like 1

Ken B
On 12/28/2016 at 7:21 AM, WHX9 said:

:text-worthless::wwp:

This was my brothers 2016 that he traded in this past summer. I'm looking for one identical to it...

On 12/28/2016 at 6:57 AM, Ken B said:

So... I open up a nicely wrapped box and inside is a very nice set of leather Harley Davidson riding gloves... I says, why did you give me Uncle Dave's present to my son Cole? (Dave is my brother who owns 7 Harley's and an Indian, he is also the God Father of my two boys) Mom says nope they are yours.  I said yeah but these are riding gloves and I don't have a Harley. Then a little bulb went off and I knew what was up... :occasion-santa: I get to pick out a new Harley! :auto-dirtbike: I'm going to be patient because I want to pick out the right bike, I also need to do a total revamp of my garage. I'm leaning towards a Heritage Classic or a Road King. There is ONE catch........ There always is. I need to quit smoking cigars in order to get life insurance. My wife has wanted me to quit for a long time now and I think this is how that finally gets done. (matter of fact I know it is) I'm okay with that, I've been wanting to quit for a while now because I've been noticing the effects on myself. It has always been a bummer for me when my four brothers and I get together and the conversation always turns to talking Harley's. They all have em and I don't... I have been able to ride one of my Brother Dave's bikes from his fleet but its not the same as having your own. Funny thing is I was the first one who wanted one, 30 yrs. ago! 

This was my brothers 2016 he traded in a few months ago. I'm looking for one identical to it because the wife and myself both like the color combo..

imagejpeg_1_zpsjtsdsich.jpg

Edited by Ken B
  • Like 3

JimmyJam

Thanks to fast88pu I purchased a 1973 "No-name" Auto 12 and snowblower for Christmas for myself to add to the herd!