Sign in to follow this  
Coadster32

hydro lift on a charger 12

Coadster32

A guy on e-bay has a 520-H with a hydrolift on it. Is this the hydro lift for the plow attachement, and would I be able to rig it up to work on my Charger 12 somehow? He is out of Bethany Ct, and is selling off a few WH things. Perhaps WHC-125 Chris or SteveBo might know who this is, and if he's reputable. :hide:

Sparky

The 520 has an Eaton 1100 tranny and yours is a Sundstrand so I'm not sure that the 520 stuff would just "bolt" on to your Charger.

Mike.......

refracman

I have meet him and Burrly has had many dealings with him. He is a Big time collector. He seemed like a OK guy but John will know more.

As for the 520 stuff you will be able to use it but nothing will be a direct bolt on, and you will still need the rockshaft and parts for the hydrogear.

The easiest way would be to get a donor 73 16 auto or a 74 c160 hydro as both used a sunstrand hydrogear and they would bolt directly to yours.

WHC-125

I know a guy that knows him but I never personally met him :thumbs:

stevebo

His name is Kory and he is a good guy. He is into pulling tractors but is selling a lot of his stuff as he is going to college in the fall. I was there the other night to pick up a mid mount grader blade and a few draw hitches. Your best bet is to call him and ask what he has. Good luck-

stevebo

opps..... i was thinking this was Kory in bethlehem...sorry. not the same guy...steve-

Coadster32

The easiest way would be to get a donor 73 16 auto or a 74 c160 hydro as both used a sunstrand hydrogear and they would bolt directly to yours

That's what I'm looking for on this tractor. Is there any others that would just bolt right up?? I'll be on a mission this year to get this done. With time on my side, anything can be found. Cory is the guy I bought the tractor from on Thursday. He seems like he's really into it. imagine that. :thumbs:

WHC-125

Coadster32,

You should have Cory join Redsquare :thumbs:

Coadster32

You should have Cory join Redsquare

I thought he'd have known about it. I don't know how persuasive I could be with him. When I went to p/u the charger 12, he wanted an extra $100 for the plow. I showed him the ad he put in, and he agreed that he made a mistake. I forgot to get the decals from him also, and e-mailed him about that. No responce. I told him I'd pay-pal him $8.00 to do so, still no responce. Perhaps Stevebo could persuade him. He seems like a good egg. :thumbs: