slim67

craigslist find

slim67
1 hour ago, Jaymon74 said:

Looks pretty sweet! I bet they hook up pretty good. Great CL find. I bought my first WH on CL. Took me a few years to find what I was looking for in my price range, but it was worth the wait. 

Yes they do hook up and since there is no wheel weights on this tractor at the moment, they float over the muck.

• Like 1

ohiofarmer

There is also a search site called Searchtempest. It combines CL and e-bay and searches by your location and distance from where you are. I like the fact that it will cross state lines, making searching easier.

I do not know why I let a c-160 get away that was on there recently. It was a decent tractor and had a good deck and a pusher blade. i His asking price was only 500.00. When I finally came to my senses and called, it was gone, but had just sold after being listed for a month :-(

slim67
21 minutes ago, ohiofarmer said:

There is also a search site called Searchtempest. It combines CL and e-bay and searches by your location and distance from where you are. I like the fact that it will cross state lines, making searching easier.

I do not know why I let a c-160 get away that was on there recently. It was a decent tractor and had a good deck and a pusher blade. i His asking price was only 500.00. When I finally came to my senses and called, it was gone, but had just sold after being listed for a month :-(

I scope out CL everyday for Wheelhorse but wife says no.:-(