Sign in to follow this  
1117scooter

M-F

1117scooter

Followed me home yesterday-Bought it as a cure for my desire to own a 135 like the

one I started out on.These tractors just look cool-also came with a nice deck w/rear roller on it.Motor spins-we'll see what we can do!

p.s. can any one tell me why my posts come out wider than they should?

100_0739.jpg

100_0742.jpg

100_0740.jpg

perry

nice :D , plow and wheel weights :hide: . i know alot of guys are after them plastic piece around the front of the hood.

whfan74

Nice score scooter! I love those pictures.....we have a picture when I was a little tot sitting on a MF 12. I always wanted to get one of those for sentimental reasons.

Looks like you bought a nice tractor. Good luck with it!

Sparky

I allways thought they were a good lookin tractor as well. Heres a pic of one I owned a few years ago. It was a 1969 (I think) MF-10.

Mike.........

2007_0625Image0011-1.jpg

here 4 the horses

i have a huge farm and thats all i run is horses and massey ferguson!!!...if anyone out there has one of these that wants to sell it please let me kno...ill pick it up!!! good shape bad i dont care!!!!!!...thhanks jeff

TJ

Nice tractor.

p.s. Your posts look fine on my end.

Kelly

Add your location to your profile, so we can see where you are, I know of a couple here in MI.

Operator

Nice catch, I also thought those were good lookin tractors.

Randy :thumbs:

CasualObserver

I have two MF10s... Jeff, I'd gladly sell you one, but distance is the issue... (if I remember correctly you're in CT, right?) You can probably find one closer and save some transport cost. If not, keep me in mind. I've got one in Minnesota and one in northern IL.

Nice grab scooter... It seems the tractors are usually a lot easier to find than the attachments for MFs. Looks like a solid blade, and nice score on the original wheel weights!! :thumbs:

Rollerman

Nice looking tractor Scooter...your's too Mike. :whistle:

Always liked the MF's too, but deffinatley not in the know on them.

One came up for sale in my town last summer..I passed since I don't like Tecumsehs & I was leary of the owner. <_<

If I find a clean one with a Kohler though... :thumbs:

pond195520032003

yep nice tractors :whistle: have had a few of them :thumbs: have a fake loader for a massey 8hp tractor :whistle:

here 4 the horses

kelly im still waitng on them prices on them snowblowers :whistle::thumbs: .....and im located in the northern panhandle of west virginia (15 miles south of pittsburgh).......if you guys would PM me the prices and if u have any pics i would like to see

Ohio_Tractor_Nut

There was one of these for sale in North-eastern Indiana about a month ago. It had the 16 HP Kohler in it. It also had a hydraulic snow blade. He may still have it for around $400. I was going to buy it, but I found my horse and went north to Michigan to buy it instead on the same day! Glad I did! :thumbs: