Sign in to follow this  
bell

Hauled in another one...

bell

Well, I messed around with the Cub Cadet all morning and got NOWHERE... :hide:

I called a guy that was interested in trading a C-120 for my JD 110 and asked if he'd be interested in swapping for a CC... He said that he had one just like it (124) and needed some parts, so I hitched up the trailer and off we went! :horseplay:

It is in VERY good condition, other than the incorrect S/G Kohler...

According to the toro site, this one (1-0357) originally came with a Tecumseh... :hide: Didn't know that... That would explain why it's in such good shape... They probably didn't get a season out of the Tecumseh. :omg:

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it yet, but I have a IH LA-series engine that would fit right in... :omg:

Here she is!

C120_001.jpg

C120_002.jpg

C120_003.jpg

C120_004.jpg

I also got a SF dozer blade that has been extended to work on a LF tractor... But I forgot to take pics. :D

rwilson

I would swap Yellow and White anyday for Red and White. That is the same number on mine and Mine still has the origional Tecumseh engine. It runs great. Nice trade!

What is the guage down by the shifter? Is it an hour meter?

whfan74

Looks like an amp meter to me..........not quite sure.

Great trade Jon, that looks like it has some really nice bones. I would have traded in a heartbeat as well. Congrats!

Nick

Yep that was a nice trade. :hide:

Ive got an IH LB out in the garage I picked up to build something for Dad but after a couple years it has yet to happen. Its on the list. :D

bell

that hole down by the shifter is a gauge hole.. the black thing you see is a plastic plug. My old '75 B100 had one too... I took the plug out and was staring face to face with a BIG black spider..... :D :hide:

Suburban 550

Nice tractor Jon and better yet what a great trade. :hide:

Rollerman

Not a bad trade John, interesting pulley on the S/G Kohler engine.

Always good to have a C series around even if a guys a dedicated round hood collector..."almost everything fits them" & good workers. :hide:

Teddy da Bear

Yes, I was surprized to see a starter/generator on such a newer tractor.

WHC-125

It even came with the rear hitch :hide:

Great Find :horseplay:

Raider

that hole down by the shifter is a gauge hole.. the black thing you see is a plastic plug. My old '75 B100 had one too... I took the plug out and was staring face to face with a BIG black spider..... :hide::hide:

That would be the Spider Hole then :D

big mike

I would swap Yellow and White anyday for Red and White.

I have a couple of Horses to trade for Yellow and White(I know,I am sick that way) :hide:

Kelly

Is that seat as nice as it looks :hide: if it is that was a killer deal, that starter pulley looks like something off a Simplicity, Hey big Mike where you at ? I have a CC 102 loaded with all the toys I'd trade.

Teddy da Bear

He's down here with me in Niles, Kelly

Well....not with me....we just share the town. :hide:

bell

Yes, that seat is as nice as it looks... There are 2 spots/ holes in it, the size of a pencil eraser... :hide:

bell

I'm starting to like this concept.... trade yellow (or green, for that matter) for RED! :hide:

rwilson

Hey Big Mike, What do you have for trade?? I might be able to hook you up with some tractors with yellow and white paint. Also where are you located?

bell

Well, after getting the C-125 home, I re-wired the C-120, put on some new fuel line... and it fired right up! It runs amazingly well! :hide: Also, the 8-speed trans works FLAWLESSLY! :D