WVHillbilly520H

Snow plow/blade parts

oldredrider

So Jeff, are these for sale?

WVHillbilly520H

Not at the moment, since I bought 2 more 520s I decided to make myself 2 rear hitches for them, the skid shoes I may have an extra set available later,Jeff.

cschannuth

Jeff,

I'm in for a set of the skid shoes if you decide to start selling them.

Thanks,

Craig

WVHillbilly520H

I'll let you all know, I used 1/4" wall 3"x8" rectangular tubing and cut to dimensions on a band saw then heated them with a torch while in a vice and bent them to the angle as close factory as I could get them then drilled 4 3/8" holes and finished the slots up in a milling machine,Jeff. Oh and I had the quick hitches powder coated (ruby red) here's pic ...

IMAG2549.jpg

Edited by WVHillbilly520H
  • Like 3

WVHillbilly520H

I just finished up converting the model 79252 plow that was originally for the 26x series lawn tractor over to install/hook up on the "classic" B,C,3-4-500 series tractors by stripping the original lift linkage off and welding in the center lift point/bar and rear quick hitch,Jeff.

IMAG2550.jpg

IMAG2552.jpg

IMAG2553.jpg

IMAG2551.jpg

IMAG2554.jpg

IMAG2410.jpg

IMAG2411.jpg

IMAG2412.jpg

• Like 5

Tankman

Very nice work! Great!

I often think, "Wish I was still in the shop."

Fab'd a lot of WH parts using (under the Rustoleum Regal Red paint) 316 SS.

• Like 1

WVHillbilly520H

Well last evening I sold the above snow plow to a friend at work who inherited his dad's bought new 418-8 with electric lift so I believe it went to good home,Jeff.

fast88pu

Hi Jeff I am also going to convert a plow like that over to work on a 300-400-500 series tractor. Do you have any pictures of the new lift tab mounted and welded on the plow. I will have to make one. Thank you kyle

• Like 1

WVHillbilly520H

@fast88pu, yes sir it's right above post 6, pictures 2 (a close up) then 3,& 4, I don't have the actual dimensions right now but I do know it's offset to one side more than the other, Jeff.

Chris G

That's some pretty nice fabrication!

• Like 1