CLG253

What is this monster?

T-Mo

If my mind is functioning tonight, I think we had a vendor here who made those plugs.  But, I can't seem to find it now.

• Like 1

857 horse

John,,,,(Wallfish)   thanks for clearing up the big hole............I thought it was to change the spark plug.......

my plug for the hole was a loose item i got with the tractor........mine had no hood when i got the tractor....

but,,,,alot of miscl parts came with it......i kept it all.......first day of show 1 i saw it in a hood.......and i brought mine along ,,i stuck it in the hood...

and has been there ever since...who knew..!!!!!!    thanks !!!!!

• Like 2

RedRanger
12 hours ago, 857 horse said:

John,,,,(Wallfish)   thanks for clearing up the big hole............I thought it was to change the spark plug.......

my plug for the hole was a loose item i got with the tractor........mine had no hood when i got the tractor....

but,,,,alot of miscl parts came with it......i kept it all.......first day of show 1 i saw it in a hood.......and i brought mine along ,,i stuck it in the hood...

and has been there ever since...who knew..!!!!!!    thanks !!!!!

You are correct.  The large hole is for changing the plug.  Some of the large plugs had small holes for toggle switch or key switch.  Some did not.

They made a large solid plug as well as a large plug with a small hole in it.  Some guys have the large plug with hole in it and put a snap in filler plug in the small hole.

294-td3t1.jpg

• Like 2