oliver2-44

Grandsons 1st WH Ride & NOS Grader Blade

jellyghost

Great photos!  

What year did that have the American flag graphic on the Wheel Horse?

I have been wanting a grader blade.  I have been wondering how much more effective it would be leveling new dirt than my dozer blade.

DougC

Won't be long before that young man will be borrowing that machine to grade his own property.    :)

oliver2-44

@jellyghost My 312 is a 1985 which should have the maroon graphic to be technically scorrect. However I just liked Terry's American Series so I went with it.  I got lots of complements about them at the Temple tractor show recently. 

I've only used the blade a little, and it depends on the hardness of what your trying to level.  Bur if you have a little dirt to roll around it can really slick an area off.

Edited by oliver2-44

DennisThornton

I've been hunting for a mid-mount blade for almost 2 years and I find a near infant driving around with one!:deadhorse:

• Like 1

oliver2-44

I hoping this grandson card helps put a few more things in my shed.

If that infant could talk@DennisThornton I think he'd be singing :happy-jumpeveryone: Nanny Nanny Boo Boo

You'd better sharpen those search skills especially considering your in the abundant WH state of New York. 

Of course I could also be very very lucky. as my co-worker likes to say ....."Even a blind hog finds an apple every now and then".

• Like 1

SylvanLakeWH
11 hours ago, oliver2-44 said:

My 1st grandson Jeremy  checking my 312-8 out 

jeremy wh.JPG

NAH...What he was really saying was: "Hey Gramps, I really prefer the early 80's Black Hoods...How about one of them for my Birthday?"

:ph34r:

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Delightfull, thanks for sharing. 

Glenn

Tankman

Infecting the youngster with Wheel Horse Addiction (WHA) early.

Way to go!  :ROTF: