bmsgaffer

Wheel Horse Tricycle... ish

WHX??

Nice  :handgestures-thumbupright:....Couple of horse stickers on it and the boys won't know what to do!

I got real bad news for you tho Brandon.... they will outgrow it real fast so enjoy while you can. In a few short years they will be eyeballin your tractors if they already ain't! ...Then it's dad can I borrow your truck keys!!

• Like 6

DougC

Nice job! I like the off road front tire you chose for lawn traction.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2

953 nut
3 hours ago, bmsgaffer said:

make him a dump trailer to tow around. 

Don't know if I would do that;   you know how sibling rivalry can develop into a "Dump your Brother" contest.  :scared-eek:

:text-coolphotos:                looks like they really appreciate your efforts.           :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 5

Jerry77

Nice job..got a couple of boys myself ( course they are in their 50's now)  when small they could really get into trouble ...i.e. dump cart :text-goodpost:

• Like 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

If you can not play dump , hit, kick, or punch you brother where is the fun? My brothers and I usually got into it at least once a day. Usually started with " that's mine, give it back" . No body died or went to the E R and we had fun ( I think). Dump you brother is better than" my thumbs are sore from playing this video game". I wish I could find a tricycle like that for my grand kids.  

• Like 3

AMC RULES

:think:  So, you have a good idea now Brandon...    

what their next logical progression will be. :hide:

13522459_1385145808167255_1875028080_n.jpg 

• Like 2

bmsgaffer
42 minutes ago, AMC RULES said:

:think:  So, you have a good idea now Brandon...    

what their next logical progression will be. :hide:

13522459_1385145808167255_1875028080_n.jpg 

Ha! I will make them put training wheels on it... :D