Sign in to follow this  
BPjunk

11th Annual Wheel Horse Show June 26-27, 2009

Suburban 550

Buzz, Hope nobody takes our good shaded sites under the trees. Wife and I will be ruffin it again in the tent. I have to learn not to set the tent up on tree roots. Really rough sleepin. :hide:

Buzz

I have the inflate-a-bed that I used in the van, hope it fits in the tent. That will hide the lumps. I'd like to be able to park my empty trailer there and put the tent on it in case of rain it would keep me off the ground but not sure if it's allowed. I get there Thursday lunch time so should be able to pick a decent spot. See you in June :hide:

Sparky

I'd like to be able to park my empty trailer there and put the tent on it in case of rain it would keep me off the ground but not sure if it's allowed.

Ummm.....why wouldnt that be allowed? I was thinking of doing the same thing. I usually spend the night in Gettysburg and miss all the Friday night fun and was thinking of sleeping on the grounds this year.

Mike........

whchris

hey mike your truck full yet?

Sparky

hey mike your truck full yet?

Not sure. If it aint I'll let ya know.

Mike........

PS...I didnt forget about the C-125 either

whchris

hey yea how did you make out with your car stuff? make the switch or what i actually had the c-125 running yesterday till it ate the battery and died short of replacing everything in the frickin charging system im stumped but i have a nice gm alternator sitting in my garage... and i dont ever mow with it so i may invent a new wheel horse attachment