prondzy

What mount are you using?

prondzy

So I have been wanting to shoot some quality videos of plow season, first person views of the tractor in action.  I wish I cold justify a gopro camera but I can't so I thought I would use my phone and try that but I would prefer to be hands free, so for those of you shooting videos what mount are you using ( I have a samsung s6 phone)

SylvanLakeWH

Just put your phone in your shirt / coat pocket with the camera lens showing and voila! instant and free "mount"...I've done it and it works quite well... But if you must have a mount, get the sliding ones they sell for dash boards for when you use your phone for google maps or map quest etc. - spring loaded to hold the phone with a suction grabber. I would go with body mount or hold it due to vibration and rough ride impacting quality...

My :twocents-02cents:...

• Like 1

C-101plowerpower

i used a rollei action cam 400, not all that expensive and still reasonable quality.

to mount it i used a suctioncup mount to put it on the hood

and on the plow i used a bike mount for the same camera, one of those thingies that clamps down on the handlebars, fitted perfectly on the depth adjustment handle of my plow and on the bar the coulter is mounted to

• Like 2