Sign in to follow this  
stevebo

23x10.50-12

stevebo

guys,

i think i have a buyer for my c175h however i took the ags off that were on it and put the turf tires on it. he hinted that he like the look of the wide ags. he is willing to pay my price so i don't want to lose the deal over tires. my question is this.. 9and i know this was a thread a few weeks ago) what are the best ags for mowing my hilly yard and best overall look and value? i looked at some on line and it seems like that carlise makes a nice line.

my second question is there a source that sells the tires mounted to new wheels too? i need to know when i negoicate. if i include the tires and rims, i will be left with the narrow rims with tuff tires. i would be looking for the rims that takes the 23x10.50-12 which i think is an 8 inch rim. thanks guys- :hide: :D

Guest fireman

Steve,

I searched for prices for new tires for the C-81. The best price I got was through Pete's Tire Barn in Danbury on Chestnut Street Ext. His price was better than even Miller Tire online. He is an authorized Carlisle Dealer. If he doesn't have them in stock he gets them in the next day for you. Even mounts them for free. I'm sure he can get rims also. I think I ended up paying $160 out the door for all 4 brand new Carlisles.

Jeff

stevebo

Jeff,

I heard he is very reasonable. I will go pay him a visit tomorrow. What size tires (rears) did you buy and were they ags?

Guest fireman

The rears were 23 X 8.5 X 12 and they were turf. I think the ags might be more. Make sure you tell him you'll pay cash. He usually will give you a better deal :hide:

big mike

10.50s?....hands down Tru Powers!

8.50s.....23 degree Firestones.

Never heard of Petes but Miller Tire has treated me very well and prices seem to be good....and they have wheels too.