Buckshot1

Oil/grease

Buckshot1

:greetings-clappingyellow: My Grandson has a c-100.  i was doing a little work to it and check the trans fluid, it looked a little milky. I am wondering what the replacement fluid is? It is a 6/8 speed. Thank you for your time and have a good day. :flags-waveusa: 

stevasaurus

You want to use 90wt.  80/140wt is OK.  You may want to flush it out after you drain the milky oil.  I like to use diesel fuel for that, but kerosene works equally as well.  Run the diesel/kerosene in all gear for a total of about 20 minutes.  Make sure you elevate the front end a little to get all the oil and flush out.  :)

• Like 2

Buckshot1
1 hour ago, stevasaurus said:

You want to use 90wt.  80/140wt is OK.  You may want to flush it out after you drain the milky oil.  I like to use diesel fuel for that, but kerosene works equally as well.  Run the diesel/kerosene in all gear for a total of about 20 minutes.  Make sure you elevate the front end a little to get all the oil and flush out.  :)

:greetings-clappingyellow:Thank you, I was not sure if took the same as my 656.:flags-waveusa: 

• Like 1