AMC RULES

No Manny...                                       :greetings-clapyellow:   :text-thankyoublue:  :handgestures-thumbsup:

I think the   LOVE THY NEIGHBOR INITIATIVE (LTNI) Community :wh: Food Garden rocks! 

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 2

953 nut

Manny, You are beginning a wonderful legacy with your initiative.

My church started a Share and Serve garden on an acre of unused property four years ago. The community response has been so great that we now have three sites with five acres of garden and this year we initiated a container gardening program allowing people with limited space or mobility issues to have a few vegetable plants at their door step. Also, this project was awarded a grant from Duke University so we can expand it in the future.

When God gives you a direction to go he will help you work wonders.     :text-coolphotos:

• Like 1

ChaplainManny

Wonderful to hear there are other NEIGHBORS making a difference. 

The LTNI was borne out of frustration, depression, and an urge to make a difference. 

I'm still amazed by what God has bern able to do with a husband and wife, and a few donations!

• Like 1

russellmc301

keep up the great work:text-bravo:

• Like 1