DeHart16

HY-3 lift unit

DeHart16

I am in the process of restoring my worker 854 which came with what I assume to be an HY-3 unit in working condition, with the proper belt guard. Its a nice item to have but a luxury I am considering doing without. I have no idea how to price this thing, I cannot find any online. Is this even appropriate to ask here? Moderators, if not please remove....

In summary my question is what could I expect to pay for a working Werner HY-3 unit?

Thanks

Doug

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Those can bring a fair price.  Of course it depends on what someone is willing to pay...and what the seller is willing to let it go for.  I've seen them go for $100 to maybe $200  with all the parts and no leaks.  We should have the manual for the HY-3 kit.  If you don't have it, print it out and make sure you know what all goes with the kit.  Don't quote me on the high end of that price, as I would never pay that for it.  :)

• Like 2

Mike'sHorseBarn

I've heard of prices as high as $250 on those, but I'm like steveasaurus, I wouldn't pay that for one. Get some good pics of it and put it in the classifieds section and I guarantee you will sell it. Start on what ever price you want and negotiate until both parties are happy. There are good people here who are willing to give you what it is worth because the HY-3 unit is a desirable unit to have. That's just my :twocents-02cents: