Sign in to follow this  
Docwheelhorse

Whats it worth.... 520-8 with extras...

Docwheelhorse

Hello all and Merry Xmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year...

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want a 4x4 ATV and went looking with Sparky on Tuesday when he went to pick up his from the repair shop. A Yamaha 350 caught my attention. :hide:

I am THINKING (not committed yet....) about selling my 520-8 with a 48" deck, and a 48" plow.

The tractor has 445 hours on it and rarely if ever cut grass. The tractor is a 7 or 8 out of ten. The Kwik Way loader never did any hard labor and is also an 8 out of ten. I used it to move some dirt and heavy items but never tried to smash out stuff or pick up bolders with it.

Extras I have that could go with it if the price is right----

Onan 16 spare engine...

Complete 520-H, engine runs great and it all works but the poor tractor is about a 4 or possibly a 5 from sitting outside all the time and being roughed up. I bought it for the gear reduction kit. I was going to pull it all out and install it in the 520-8.

Like I said--I :hide: this tractor and setup and am not sure if I will sell it, but if the $$$ comes in where I THINK It should. I might be tempted to let it go so I can get my Quad.

I have a Kubota 4x4 :D with a loader and backhoe that would handle my occasional loader chores.....

Sorry if I seem Wishy Washy... I wanted to feel out the folks and see if I have something that will bring in good $$$ or if I have to explore other options.

Tony

2008_1226Image0008.jpg

2008_1226Image0009.jpg

Teddy da Bear

Sell the Kubota.....keep the horses!

Docwheelhorse

Ummmm---sorry "Dave" can't do that.... (yes I'm quoting the movie...) :hide:

Wheel Horse is a fantastic setup ---but--- :D yes I said ---but---

a Kubota 8 Speed 4x4 with a three cylider 14 HP Diesel is :group: sorry to say.

Tony

Rollerman

I agree on the Kubota, that would be a nice setup to have.

Horses are tuff...I'd think a compact utility would be tuffer yet though.

Seems like last year about this time I had a 4X4 ATV for sale/trade too....:hide:

What model of Yamaha our you checking out Tony?

Docwheelhorse

Hi Tickster--

the Grizzly 350 4x4 with a solid rear axle and the 350 cc motor (both the cheaper options) They offer independant rear suspension and a 400 cc if you want to spend another $800 :hide:

Tony

media_content_unit0182451ba7.jpg

hodge

The extra cc's and independent rear are worth the extra...

TT

I bought a 570 hour, one-owner 520-8 / 48" deck / 48" blade combo from a Kubota dealer two years ago this February for $1200 and sold it about 6 months later for $1500. :hide: (my 416-H would "mow circles around it".)

21807005.jpg

I suppose you could possibly add another $1000/$1250 to yours for the loader and the "spare parts", but that is only a guess on my part. Naturally, it depends on IF anyone wants it, HOW BAD they want it, and how far they have to travel to pick it up.

wheelhorse101

i also must say the more cc and the independent are deff worth the more money i got an 05 outlander 400 and let me tell you its it the best atv i ever road