elcamino/wheelhorse

Computer help

elcamino/wheelhorse

A couple of weeks ago this program "TRUKEY " showed up on my computer . Does anyone know what it is ? Should I delete it ? Please help. Thanks

elcamino/wheelhorse

Thanks Gary , Why would a program like this show up ? I sure do not need an Armenian keyboard or language pack. Should I delete from my computer? 

DougC

The next thing that will happen is the black Helicopters will start circling your house........  :lol:

• Like 2

stevasaurus

I would delete it Jim.  :think:  It is not something you need.

ACman
13 minutes ago, DougC said:

The next thing that will happen is the black Helicopters will start circling your house........  :lol:

:text-yeahthat:...Don't forget about the little green abducting you in the middle of the night.......  :sci-fi-beamup:  

• Like 2

WHX??

I'll finnish Steve's sentence Jim....unless you are planning a trip to Armenia or are looking at a mail order bride from???

:laughing-rolling:

Hey wait a minute... they got horses over there?!?!?

• Like 3

elcamino/wheelhorse

I am on my second wife and too old to train another one. You never know what kind of crap will show up on your computer now days. I can't figure out how it got there. Well off to computer drives I go, wish me luck.

• Like 4

DougC

I need to figure out how I can send my current wife to Armenia and not get a return to sender on the package with postage due.....:lol:

(Just kidd'n. We're coming up on our 48th wedding anniversary......) Yes dear, I know suppers ready, I'm busy right now on :rs:

Be there in a few minutes........ :lol:

• Like 4