Don1977

I joined the club!

Don1977

Pictures first.

SAM_0633.jpg

SAM_0634.jpg

SAM_0636_1.jpg

I can't complain about the traction. I backed into that fence post It climbed up and over, I only had time to jump off. No real damage was done to the Wheel Horse. Scratched

the paint on the rear fender and warped that wore out seat. I twisted the seat back into shape with a board and ratchet strap.

• Like 9

rmaynard

Wow, reminds me of my back flipping Commando 8. No real harm to the horse, but did you damage yourself at all?

• Like 3

Don1977

No I jumped clear and landed on my rear wasn't hurt. The C-120 wouldn't turn it back over after removing the grader blade. Had to get the Explorer to tilt it back on the wheels.

• Like 2

Mike'sHorseBarn

I think quite a few of us have done this. I rolled my 401 off of a trailer, wasn't hurt thank goodness but it makes ya feel a little foolish after the fact......

Glad you weren't hurt!!! 

• Like 3

BESTDOGEVER

I have had a few close calls but have yet to flip one the closest thing to that is when my cart tipped over hauling firewood. Usually I just manage to have them roll into the ditch and need the 310 to pull them out 

• Like 1

Wheel-N-It

Don, I'm relieved to know you were not hurt in that incident. Its good to know you still have cat like reflexes. I had no idea that 312 I sold you had so much power. Maybe we should reset the governor on that thing. :P

• Like 3

elliot ness

Could have been real bad, but you are not hurt, and the tractor is ok too. Great story with a good ending.:happy-jumpeveryone:

• Like 4

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Glad your not hurt, you just never know.

Glenn

• Like 4

elcamino/wheelhorse

Glad you are ok . that looks like that could have been " I have fallen and can't get up "

• Like 5

TDF5G

Been riding :wh: since I was a kid for over 40 years now I'd guess.  Never turned one over.  Got 'em stuck in the ditch a few times though. 

Glad you or no one else was injured.  Things like that happen before you have time to think about it.  You were quick to think to jump off!

• Like 4

prondzy

Glad to hear your ok! I've heard of a horse rearing up at a hitching post but this is rediculous :ROTF:

• Like 8

DougC

So, when or are you going to tell the wife what you did???  :lol:    Glad you weren't  injured.    :beer:

• Like 3

Tuneup

I stopped watching the BBC because of these mating rituals. Who knows what would become of this and so glad you were able to get out of the way unhurt! Physical attraction is ignorant of roll-risk. Feels like Friday.

• Like 2

Phatboy

Thank God you amd your horse are ok,, i habe heard alot of bad horror stories of ppl getting hirt real bad like that..

• Like 3

953 nut

Glad you and the :wh: are OK, gravity always seems to win but you beat the odds.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2

Wishin4a416

Glad you are OK.

• Like 2

tunahead72

Hey Don, glad you weren't hurt, and the tractor looks fine too, just a few new "character" marks.

Just my own personal opinion, but I think it's a little early to be competing for next year's RedSquare hard hat award.  Was it Groucho Marx who said something like "I don't care to belong to any club that would have me as a member"? :)

• Like 4

Don1977

I went back and finished leveling that small area. I used this piece of equipment to keep the rear tire away from that post and to loosen up the grade.

SAM_0514.jpg

• Like 4

Wheel-N-It

That's one mean business looking Wheel Horse you have Don :banana-explosion:

• Like 1

Retired Wrencher

Don glad  every thing is ok. Hope the rest of you project goes better. Enjoy.

stevasaurus

NO HORSES WERE HURT IN THE MAKING OF THIS MOVIE  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 4