ohiofarmer

quick kill non-toxic "Roundup" for spot spray.

ohiofarmer

Just a quick share before I forget. There are a few weeds that you need to kill like around sidewalks and such. i carry a spray bottle of white vinegar and it takes them out by drying them up. Very fast kill on most things. This is my most hated weed and I am fairly certain that the seeds hitch a ride on or under the mower and then get spread out in your lawn. https://www.google.com/search?q=plantain+or+buckhorn+weed&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjljJiqmvHNAhXHqh4KHWTlD_YQsAQIHQ&biw=1266&bih=666

A small spray bottle will kill them and no smell on your hands. It will kill the grass as well, but a few dead spots by the highway is no big deal to me.. I buy high strength cleaning vinegar at Wal Mart by the gallon for cleaning and it works well. I lost a relative due to ag spraying and never spray without protective clothing. Vinegar is safe to carry with no toxic worries.

• Like 6

953 nut

When I am doing spot spraying I carry a 2' piece of 3" PVC on a short rope; Put it down over the weed, spray inside and surrounding plants are protected.

• Like 7