TIGman

Here we go again.....

Retired Wrencher
19 hours ago, dells68 said:

Run forest run!!!!!:banana-blonde:

Now that is funny

5 minutes ago, T1257 RETIRED WRENCHER. said:

Now that is funny

TIGman  But seriously that will be a nice addition to you heard. Enjoy it.

• Like 3

TIGman

Nice to have guys up in the front office who don't mind printing off things for you . ;)

Edited by TIGman

WHX??

Whats that now Tigs...two new to you tractors in a month? New personal Best? :lol: Looks like you got the bonus motor to boot!

• Like 1

TIGman
1 hour ago, WHX7 said:

Whats that now Tigs...two new to you tractors in a month? New personal Best? :lol: Looks like you got the bonus motor to boot!

Yes, I think my wife will be looking for the local chapter of Wheel Horse Anonymous for me..... lol ;)

Yep another 12hp Kohler, books, parts etc. I think all and all a pretty good score. :handgestures-thumbupright: :)

• Like 1

TDF5G

Mighty fine looking :wh: you got there.  It's hard to pass up a good deal!  

I'm curious about the rear wheels.  I've never seen those type on that era of B-C series.  

• Like 1

tkol1969

if u find that c missing I guess u know were i live. as far as the wife goes.........mine said if I get her mobile mayrath running she may part with her ranger for your better half. thats how i got my wife hooked and havent had a problem since. even setup my trip to the big show. yup she is a keeper. plus ranger has a glass doorknob shifter (wifes request) that will surely sell her. HA!

• Like 3

19richie66

Very nice tractor tig. My Dad had one we used to mow with. Very stout as stated. Good score!

• Like 1

Horse46
On 14 July 2016 at 4:43 PM, TDF5G said:

Mighty fine looking :wh: you got there.  It's hard to pass up a good deal!  

I'm curious about the rear wheels.  I've never seen those type on that era of B-C series.  

Good spot, mine have the slot cut out not solid like those. I like em. 

• Like 2

TIGman
On 7/13/2016 at 11:36 PM, Wishin4a416 said:

Got the C-120 fired up yesterday!! :)

All new fuel line,new battery, new coil, changed oil and a tank of 91 octane gas.

As my Uncle would say " It runs like a Waterbury watch". :handgestures-thumbupright:

Mowed lawn with it and I was very impressed with the nice job it did.

Have to be honest... This is the first time I ever mowed lawn with a Wheel Horse. :wh::handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 5

Wheel-N-It

Good news! How do you like mowing with the Wheel Horse verses your other mower?

• Like 1

TIGman
22 minutes ago, Wheel-N-It said:

Good news! How do you like mowing with the Wheel Horse verses your other mower?

I really like it. :handgestures-thumbupright: Actually got off the mower and my back wasn't killing me.

With the exception of a Yazoo Master Mower my Father- in- law had all I have ever mowed with is "box store" riders.

Mrs. TIG even complimented how nice the lawn looked. :)

• Like 3

TDF5G
3 hours ago, TIGman said:

Got the C-120 fired up yesterday!! :)

All new fuel line,new battery, new coil, changed oil and a tank of 91 octane gas.

As my Uncle would say " It runs like a Waterbury watch". :handgestures-thumbupright:

Mowed lawn with it and I was very impressed with the nice job it did.

Have to be honest... This is the first time I ever mowed lawn with a Wheel Horse. :wh::handgestures-thumbupright:

You're hooked for life now!  But that is a good thing.  How else can you have so much fun mowing the yard?

• Like 1

TIGman
5 minutes ago, TDF5G said:

You're hooked for life now!  But that is a good thing.  How else can you have so much fun mowing the yard?

One thing working on the 1054 and now the C-120 I should be able to figure out how to get the 875 fired up. :handgestures-thumbupright:

Yes you're right I am hooked for life!! ;)

• Like 4

Wheel-N-It
2 hours ago, TIGman said:

I really like it. :handgestures-thumbupright: Actually got off the mower and my back wasn't killing me.

With the exception of a Yazoo Master Mower my Father- in- law had all I have ever mowed with is "box store" riders.

Mrs. TIG even complimented how nice the lawn looked. :)

Yeah, the wheel horses do give a nice cut. They are not as fast as the 20+ horsepower z-turns but the work is so much more enjoyable. :D

• Like 2

19richie66

I took the mule drive and deck off the 418 I bought and put them on the one I already had and started mowing with it. It cuts so much better than my other one that  I parked the JD I was using out back. Only thing I miss is the power steering and using my feet for the direction. If I get the parts tractor going, I think I am going to strip the JD of its power steering and put it on the 418a. Then I will figure out a way to adapt the foot pedals to the tractor for a total package. One day.......:thumbs:

• Like 4

TIGman
23 minutes ago, 19richie66 said:

I took the mule drive and deck off the 418 I bought and put them on the one I already had and started mowing with it. It cuts so much better than my other one that  I parked the JD I was using out back. Only thing I miss is the power steering and using my feet for the direction. If I get the parts tractor going, I think I am going to strip the JD of its power steering and put it on the 418a. Then I will figure out a way to adapt the foot pedals to the tractor for a total package. One day.......:thumbs:

That other 12hp Kohler I picked up has the PTO on it and I'm thinking about taking that off to possibly use on the 1054. :handgestures-thumbupright: