857 horse

2017 BIG SHOW ,,,,, getting ready !!

857 horse

First,,,i want to thank everyone that i got to meet at the show....thank-you for stopping by for autographs and pics of the MASH POLE ....I really did enjoying the fact that they had a face to go with the name.....But at the show,,,,,faces are easy.........but names???    So,,,what you see is double sided.....impact proof...wind resistant...will not draw fly's   just friends,,,,

please see pic......

Just be sure to stop by with a MASH POLE sign ,,,get a pic,,,and this   ............see below,,,,,,,,,,,,

But you hafftah come,,,,,,and yeah hafftah bring a sign............... or,,,,,,you can send a self addressed stamped envelope....send a PM   for an address....

But best of all,,,,,,,thank-you for the smiles ,, the nap  ,, and meeting new friends....

BIG SHOW PICS 009.JPG

Edited by 857 horse
You dont even have to play to win.....with this,we are all winnners
  • Like 9

953 nut

:handgestures-thumbupright:  Howard, you and a bunch of others made me feel right at home at the Big Show. Ideas like your MASH Pole got us out of our shells and gave us a reason to meet one another; Thanks.   :thanks:

• Like 8

ACman

Good idea Howard  !  :greetings-clapyellow: And thanks for the jester . It would be easier to put names with faces . 

Maybe put a tracking device on @AMC RULES tag :teasing-poke: ! Then we keep track of his every move  :hide:  So I wouldn't have to ask everyone ( where's Craig ) .

It it seemed like everyone knew who I was . Must've been my good looks :scratchead: ?

Edited by ACman
  • Like 8

elcamino/wheelhorse

ACman don't give Squonk any ideas. I am that guy everyone was looking for on Friday of the Big Show. Everyone could find you because you had ACcuz tagging along. You are just one of the guys .

• Like 4

857 horse
10 hours ago, 953 nut said:

:handgestures-thumbupright:  Howard, you and a bunch of others made me feel right at home at the Big Show. Ideas like your MASH Pole got us out of our shells and gave us a reason to meet one another; Thanks.   :thanks:

Richard....   you are one of the crowd here,,,,a pal...a now very familiar face....The group is a better place with you.......thank you for the words...and the time we all share....

• Like 4

squonk
On July 13, 2016 at 7:55 AM, ACman said:

Good idea Howard  !  :greetings-clapyellow: And thanks for the jester . It would be easier to put names with faces . 

Maybe put a tracking device on @AMC RULES tag :teasing-poke: ! Then we keep track of his every move  :hide:  So I wouldn't have to ask everyone ( where's Craig ) .

It it seemed like everyone knew who I was . Must've been my good looks :scratchead: ?

A tracking device for Craig would need more batteries than your Chair. :)

Jim next time, I'll just file a missing person report! :law-policered:

• Like 3