SylvanLakeWH

A Modest Proposal...Black Hood Club and Logo Design Competition

SylvanLakeWH

All the post Big Show talk of 520's and all got me thinking that perhaps the Black Hood crowd here at RS may be interested in a bit more love...

Those of you with black hoods (Or those who wish they owned one, two, three...) - what say ye? How about a logo of our own for our signature lines? May even find some 520 H Club Members customizing their 520's with black hoods to fit in!!!

So go at it - design a logo for black hoods, keep it small and clean for our signature lines, post it here and let the "Likes" determine the winner!

Please also note the model / year black hood(s) that you own so we can gather intel on the size of our forces...:ph34r:

• Like 2

cschannuth

I love the idea but I have no artistic/design expertise whatsoever. I have a '78 C-161 so I will follow this to see what comes along. 

• Like 1

SylvanLakeWH
Just now, cschannuth said:

I love the idea but I have no artistic/design expertise whatsoever. I have a '78 C-161 so I will follow this to see what comes along. 

Great! BTW - on the artistic expertise thing - me too!!! That's why I posted this - lots of talented folks out there on RS and I can't wait to see what they come up with...You should also check out the picture gallery for the early 1980's - lots of pics of the black hoods...