dells68

What great kids!

dells68

Hey guys, I just wanted to say I was really impressed with how well behaved the kids at the show were.  They were very responsible in their operation of their tractors!  I've been to so many car shows where kids are not allowed to do much of anything.  At the show they are a major part of the action!  What a great way to insure the continuation of our hobby than to get our kids into it, not to mention the quality time spent with them working on our tractors!!!  Just observed and wanted to brag on the younger guys and gals!

• Like 8

squonk

I only saw 1 problem. There was a young girl about 12ish in bare feet standing near and walking on that teeter totter. I could just see those toes getting caught under it. I yelled to her to get away from that thing.

953 nut
7 hours ago, dells68 said:

impressed with how well behaved the kids at the show were.

Great kids come from great parents and grand parents; my hat is off to all of the folks who are including the whole family in their :wh: hobby.

• Like 3

dells68

Given the world we live in, it is very important to involve our young folks in hobbies that encourage good family values and relationships.  I think our horse hobby does just that.  I know I feel like I made many good friends here and at the show that will last a lifetime!  No better environment in which to raise our kids.  As for the adults, I didn't even hear anyone cursing at the show.  Great to see others setting positive examples for our young ones.  I teach elementary school and so many kids lack these kinds of influences in their lives!

• Like 4