Sign in to follow this  
can whlvr

severe drought

can whlvr

weather sure is a funny thing,we had no snow to speak of this year,snow storms in april,and now we havnt had rain in well over a month,its so dry I had to bring home a large gas powered pump and large sprinklers from  work,i have a strem to pull water from but even its way low,i see other places are flooding,wish we could have some of that rain

• Like 5

stevasaurus

Good luck with that Don.  It seems that the extremes are the norm anymore.  I'm sure you saw the TV coverage of the West Virginia rains this last week.  I am in no way making light of that (very tragic for sure), but they said it was a 1,000 year flood.  That is before Columbus, how do they know what happened in 1016??

Seriously, I don't know what is worst...floods, fires or drought.  I hope you fare well and my prayers are with you.  I like to use "emoticons", but there is just not one that fits what is happening around here lately.

• Like 4

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat: None, except these two here... :handgestures-fingerscrossed:   &  :pray:

• Like 6

squonk

Even my bushes from hell have stopped growing! 

• Like 1

can whlvr

the weather man called for rain sunday,we got 1 minute worth,not even enough to wet the walkway,ive never seen a june so dry,way to early for this kind of drought,because typically july and august are very dry here,even the hay isn't growing and the guys who took first cut,its burned so bad it probally wont grow enogh to get anymore cuts 

ACman

Same here in mid Michigan! Rained and the wind blew so hard in Toledo Ohio on Sunday coming home from the show  . I thought we were going to fly off the bridge and go into the Maumee river ! Thank god I had new tires . An hour and fifteen minutes later north at home a couple drops . No rain in days and everything is withering and the forecast doesn't look good. Hope something happens soon .