stevebo

Big Show Caravan From CT-Who's In?

stevebo

Well it is that time of the year to plan the CT/NE caravan down to the big show. In speaking with many of the local CT guys it looks like some are not going or some are going down at different times. My son and I will be leaving very early on Thursday am. If you are interested in meeting up and going down together post it here. Typically we meet in the Danbury, CT. area around 5am. 

wallfish

As usual I'll probably catch up to you guys somewhere in PA but ya never know. Tough to get outta here at 3 am.

Edited by wallfish

nylyon

I'm going to be leaving around 4 or 5am myself, but you guys go too fast for me, pulling 13K I like to keep it 65 and under :) 

stevebo

Karl-

I will bring up the rear with the duramax and I will bring a big chain:ph34r:

• Like 1

nylyon

Oh, you want me to pull you up the hills too, ok the 6.0 can handle it :) 

• Like 2

stevebo

Are you going 84 all the way out ?

nylyon

Yeah, 84 to 81

stevebo

I am sure that we will meet up along the way. I will call you that morning. B and I might get on the road pretty early .... 

nylyon

I think last year we left at 4:00, so we gonna be early!

stratostar250

I know i've been a bit absent lately, so I'm trying to catch up, but count me in.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

T-Mo

Can one of you swing by the St. Louis area?B)

• Like 1

stevebo

OK- here are the plans for the caravan for Thursday am. We will be meeting at exit 2 off rt 84 in Danbury. Stay to the left on the off ramp, go to the light at the bottom of ramp and turn right. The commuter parking lot is on the right (you can see it as you come down the ramp. We are LEAVING at 4am. No need to respond if you are coming or not as I know it is early. If you are there when we pull out at 4am then you are in! We plan to drive at a moderate pace of about 60-65 mph. :woohoo:

nylyon

At the moment, I am planning on leaving at about 4:00am a couple exits east.  I suspect that I will be passed by you all by Fishkill!

stevebo

Join the caravan. We are not going to go too fast like I said 60-65. See you on the road. Call if you need anything. 

nylyon

If ya see a big ole 5th wheel on the side of the road with a broken Ford, stop and help the guy, I'd be grateful :) 

stevebo
4 minutes ago, nylyon said:

If ya see a big ole 5th wheel on the side of the road with a broken Ford, stop and help the guy, I'd be grateful :) 

There is another newer member among us from Danbury who just bought a 2004 Ford F350 extended cab with 6.0 diesel, leather etc. It was purchased new in 2004 and then parked in a garage since. It only has 498 miles on it. He is going to drive it to the big show on Friday. I already have the tow rope in my truck to pull him home so pulling two 6.0's with my Duramax should not be a problem. ;) and.... 5th wheel camper to boot

• Like 1

nylyon

:auto-swerve: