Sign in to follow this  
ericschevy

Raider 10 $$$$

ericschevy

I'm going to be picking up a running Raider 10 tomorrow for $180, Is this a good buy? There is a little rust and looks to be all original..

BairleaFarm

It all depends on where you live and how much your willing to pay. In my area id give 180 for any wheel horse that wasnt a rust bucket and mowed. Some people pay that and get a great tractor with good paint. Really all that matters is it a good buy to you?

ericschevy

I think it is. It's complete and running.

No mower deck though. I won't be mowing with it anyway, I use my craftsman for that... :hide: lol

I base that on a few things though. I am constantly on the look out via craigslist and e-bay and you just don't run across them that cheap that offen.

Not to mention I'm not familiar with the raider 10, that's why I ask..

$50 for the one in my avatar, that was a steal... :D

HorseFixer

Some are a steal and some you pay a bigger buck for :D The cheeper ones (really good deals) you find somehow seem to win yer heart! :hide: They tend to average out over time. There will be a day that 180.00 may sound cheap after all wheel horses are scarffed up :hide:

ericschevy

Some are a steal and some you pay a bigger buck for :D The cheeper ones (really good deals) you find somehow seem to win yer heart! :hide: They tend to average out over time. There will be a day that 180.00 may sound cheap after all wheel horses are scarffed up :hide:

Yeah and by the looks of things they are becoming scarce here in Michigan. I have to keep looking further away to find them. I'm going to have to drive nearly 150 miles to get this one..

Kelly

Is that the one that the motor is not on it? in Iona, MI.? I called and talked to him about that one if it is, at that time he only wanted $100 for it, than I seen he listed it diff. and started it at $250

Kelly

By the way where in MI. are you?

ericschevy

Is that the one that the motor is not on it? in Iona, MI.? I called and talked to him about that one if it is, at that time he only wanted $100 for it, than I seen he listed it diff. and started it at $250

No it's not that one, I did see the one you're refering to though..

I'm in good ole Ionia..

There was another ad not too long ago for 2 c81's for $175 (in flint i think) I missed that sale by about 2 hours.. :hide:

Kelly

If you need something let me know I'm only about 40 miles from you. in Olivet, or rather closer to Charlotte.

ericschevy

If you need something let me know I'm only about 40 miles from you. in Olivet, or rather closer to Charlotte.

Well cool, Thanks. It's nice to know there is a fellow WH fan near by..