stevebo

Tractors You are bringing to the 2016 Big Show

Racinbob

Have at it Digger :happy-jumpeveryone:Wheel Horse leaves.jpeg

• Like 5

Digger 66

Now , that ^^^^^ ain't the sunshine state madnote_zpsxkvu9zs1.gif

• Like 2

Racinbob

Nah.....I stole it from ACman, post 18. Just messing with ya. :D

• Like 1

953 nut

@Racinbob, I understand @ACman has a posse out looking for you right now, better hide!  

posse.jpg

• Like 4

ACman
27 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

@Racinbob, I understand @ACman has a posse out looking for you right now, better hide!  

posse.jpg

I had to hire that posse when it got picked in Detroit , let's just say it was quite the adventure  !

• Like 3

WHX??

Um ah @squonk shouldn't you be mentioning one in particular you are bringing! ?!?

• Like 1

squonk

No. That one won't be on my site for very long! :) :banana-linedance:

• Like 1

JVDWheelHorse

Man, you guys are making me excited! I was supposed to go last year but my dad and grandfather mixed up the dates and we went a weekend early :laughing-rofl: and unfortunately we didn't make it back the real dates. But this year I am making sure I come! :wh:

• Like 3

clueless
On 5/31/2016 at 8:28 AM, ACman said:

image.jpeg

ACman: I would like a couple of pictures of how the AC weight is mounted to your RJ. I have a couple of them and plan to put one on my Suburban. I have an idea of how I'm going to do it, but I would like some pictures of how yours is done. Also, I won't be bringing anything to the show since I am not coming. Plans changed and life got in the way. Was hoping to pick up a nice 704 there, but maybe next year. 

The struggle is real.

-Chris in Florida 

• Like 3

ACman
19 hours ago, clueless said:

ACman: I would like a couple of pictures of how the AC weight is mounted to your RJ. I have a couple of them and plan to put one on my Suburban. I have an idea of how I'm going to do it, but I would like some pictures of how yours is done. Also, I won't be bringing anything to the show since I am not coming. Plans changed and life got in the way. Was hoping to pick up a nice 704 there, but maybe next year. 

The struggle is real.

-Chris in Florida 

A plate bolted to the frame with a notch for the axel and spacers with bolts through the weight. image.jpegimage.jpeg

• Like 4

clueless

Thank you sir, looks close to what I have planed but yours is a little beefier, don't need the notch going on a 60 burb. Iv'e got two of these may put the other on my 702. Got a 1997 simplicity sovereign that it still fits and hooks directly to the hydro lift bar even though both were made in the early 70,s. 

Chris in Florida 

Ken B

I will be bringing the usual suspect...8hp Kohler electric start with a few other 'mods"  And maybe a 414.

20160612_161651_zpsrvsgqxw2.jpg

• Like 8

Horse46

I've wondered a few times about these little Walnut warmers, has anyone tried to move the motor under the hood and away from the pine cones?

Maybe already asked and for a different thread?

• Like 1

WHX??

I am sure it has been tried Horse but really not necessary as they are such small motors they don't really run that hot. Most are 4hp or less @Ken B's custom aside.  The sides of your legs get more warm than anything. Biggest issues with these little guys is the lack of weight out front. One like Ken's as pictured above would certainly put you on your keester if you let it ! they are a blast to get some seat time on tho...:)

Edited by WHX61/3
  • Like 1

Lane Ranger

I am torn between two tractors!   My old B-80 or a new 856 I just bought!

img_1278.jpg

102_0274.JPG

019.JPG

018.JPG

• Like 6

WHX??

Both!:banana-linedance:

• Like 3

Amcwheel85

:text-yeahthat:what he said! I decided to bring both of mine!

• Like 2

Hodge71

Ugh after seeing this I may reconsider and not bring any tractors. I have nothing thats as nice as the iron here. Its more of an embarrassment..lol

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat: Ditto.  :text-+1:

dells68

It's like a friend who's the president of our local tractor club says "We don't care if they're rusty or shiny, if you push, pull, or drag it, just bring it."  Nothing like car clubs, just good people who have a common interest who enjoy showing and talking about our favorite tractors!

• Like 3

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn
2 hours ago, Hodge71 said:

Ugh after seeing this I may reconsider and not bring any tractors. I have nothing thats as nice as the iron here. Its more of an embarrassment..lol

There are no embarrassments, no junk, it's all fun and the luv of wheel horse.  Fun time and friendships. A common core interest.

Glenn

• Like 3

rmaynard
9 hours ago, Hodge71 said:

Two years ago, I brought some ugly horses to the show to see if there was any interest in them. Sold 3 of the 4 before noon on Friday. You just never know what people are looking for. 

• Like 4

953 nut
16 minutes ago, rmaynard said:

brought some ugly horses to the show

I have two choices, bring an ugly one or none at all!   :ychain:  Depends on which one starts when trailer loading time comes.

• Like 5

857 horse

Im bringing this...so far

401-8spd..62016 001.JPG

401-8spd..62016 002.JPG

401-8spd..62016 005.JPG

401-8spd..62016 004.JPG

• Like 6

19richie66

857.......What did those front wheels come off of ? Beautiful tractor my friend!

• Like 1