ztnoo

Wife Finds Disabled Vet in Tears, Then Sees Shocking Thing Neighbor Did to Him

ztnoo

http://conservativetribune.com/disabled-vet-tears-neighbor-did/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=PostUp&utm_campaign=ConservativeBrief&utm_content=2016-05-28

" Where do I begin? Something AMAZING happened today! As I was getting ready for my day, my husband appeared at the door with tears in his eyes holding our son. My heart sank and I thought someone we love took a trip to Heaven....He quickly assured me that no one had died, but someone had just given him a very expensive riding lawn mower! I don't know who they are, but they have been watching my 100% combat disabled husband push mow our entire yard once or twice a week, and thought this would help make more time for the important things in life!!! THANK YOU WHOEVER YOU ARE!!! You don't know how much pain this is going to save him from!!! "

• Like 9

JC 1965

WOW !!   That's amazing, great story thanks for sharing.    :thumbs2:

• Like 2

maxiblue

Wonderful thing some one did, I'm so happy and proud it was done.  I'm a vet also, a lot vets need  our help.

• Like 1

JimD

Very touching and a wonderful gesture. :)

• Like 1

rjg854

Now that's the kind of charity we need a lot more of, someone saw a need and took care of it, without having to be acknowledged for the deed.  GOD bless that person!