nylyon

Not planning on a 2016 Live Video

nylyon

The last 2 years RedSquare in conjunction with ReDoYourHorse.com have provided a live feed for everyone who could not attend to see live the show.  This year I am going to take a break from that activity and relax a little more.

If anyone else is interested in providing a live feed, we can work out the links on the forum for you.

• Like 3

squonk

Don't blame you one bit Karl. The last 2 years I have sold quite a few things and was so busy with that, it was hard to enjoy the show and people. This year almost everything I have is pre sold so I will be free to walk back and forth and keep Steve entertained! :)

2013_06242014WHCC0014_zps613e4b6e.jpg

• Like 6

953 nut

Karl, the early morning walk around you did last year was great. I was in a hospital bed recuperating from surgery at the time and rely appreciated it. The live streaming was a good concept, put lacking some commentary sort of went nowhere. Like Mike said, you need to be free to enjoy the show and not be tied to a video camera.

You do so much for us all year; enjoy the show with the rest of us.

• Like 2

roadapples
3 hours ago, squonk said:

I will be free to walk back and forth and keep Steve entertained! :)

2013_06242014WHCC0014_zps613e4b6e.jpg

That may take a lot more effort than selling....Coach should keep a live feed on you two.....:ychain:

• Like 2

Zeek
On 5/22/2016 at 2:45 PM, 953 nut said:

Karl, the early morning walk around you did last year was great. I was in a hospital bed recuperating from surgery at the time and rely appreciated it. The live streaming was a good concept, put lacking some commentary sort of went nowhere. Like Mike said, you need to be free to enjoy the show and not be tied to a video camera.

You do so much for us all year; enjoy the show with the rest of us.

:text-yeahthat: 

• Like 2

19richie66

Put a Go Pro on Steve's mug. :beer:

• Like 1

stevebo
4 minutes ago, 19richie66 said:

Put a Go Pro on Steve's mug. :beer:

"Rock N' Rye" ;) I have you covered this year Steve:rolleyes:

T-Mo

For those of us who simply can not attend, having video is a must.  So, take all the videos and pictures for those of us who can't be there.