Sign in to follow this  
jerrell

The trip is on

jerrell

:horseplay: :banana: i won the Toro Ground Master 120, has a onan 20 hp in it ith a 52 in deck, going to Champlian IL. tomorrow, hope the weather holds out.

:D:hide: Well it's not a horse but the horse i need is to mow about 7 or 8 acres and just be a mower instead of a tractor, have to mow around 2000 3 or 4 ft pine trees, , just couldn't stand for the land to stay barren and the trees will hide my home from the interstate.

T-Mo

Jerrell,

I know that we're supposed to get some freezing rain, sleet, and maybe snow tomorrow morning in my area, but then changing to rain in the afternoon. Have a safe and good trip. :hide:

Nick

Jerrell, Hope you have some good weather for the drive. The Toro should work out for ya next summer. :hide:

The front axle on my Ranger came from a larger diesel ground master. :D Also if you need info on your 120 I might be able to get some answers out of my brother, he works in a Toro shop.

bitten

You are not the only one here that uses another brand to cut there grass :hide:

Unfounnatly Wheel Horse didnt make a mower for big yards with alot of trees for people that would rather cultavat the garden with there toys.

Please have a safe trip.

P.J.

jerrell

:hide: will this stuff JUST QUIT, i want my new toy,,, i may have to delay the trip until Fri. here in C. Ar, we still have icy roads , we had 2 or 3 in of ice ,over the past couple of days but is melting now will freeze again tonight and tomorrow is expected to be in the 60, can you believe it, IL is supposed to get rain,sleet and snow so better wait a day,

yeah T-Mo i sent this mes up to you... :D