Sign in to follow this  
whfan74

7112 and a 1965 Broadmoor

whfan74

My father and I have two Simplicity's that we would love to send on to a new home.

The first is a 7112 with a Cast Iron 12 h.p. Kohler. This tractor runs great, no knocks or smoke. Comes with a solid and smooth 42" deck. We are looking to get $550 for it.

The second tractor is a 1965 Broadmoor with no attachments. The tractor has a newer vertical 8 h.p. Briggs and Stratton. Tractor is solid and straight but could use a new paint job. Back tires slowly lose air. We are wanting to get $150 firm for this machine.

If you need pictures.......please email at sporty-1974@hotmail.com

Thanks.........both of these tractors are located in Waterford, MI in my father's barn.

perry

hey scott. i believe i talked to you on the phone awhile back. i have been seeing your listing on craigslist. you ever sell the b-80's ?.

whfan74

Perry,

Yeah you either talked to me or my dad. We did sell the C-81's this week and we ended up tearing down the B-82 and using that on different projects.

We are trying to finish up things on the 520-H and will market that in the spring. I am on the hunt for something new.

Scott