Ed Kennell

AUCTION TOMORROW

Ed Kennell

Any guesses on the blower and mower?

IMG_5654.JPG.e2fa61cc089a9284333164db1eaIMG_5655.JPG.2f46fef6ed00bc297f2db86c92dIMG_5653.JPG.ad53036df477556cbcaf545b449

• Like 1

WHX??

Holy smokes Ed I got a pusher just like that!! Mine is self propelled and has a bagger, starts first pull every time! . 125 on the mower ....225 on the blower ...I'm also likin the mini tiller .....275

Tires.... :confusion-shrug: but you should check the stacks for suitable Suburban/RJ rims!!. I think I see a couple in there that may interest???

• Like 1

Ed Kennell

I'm hoping your way high on your prices Jim. .you never know though.     There are some correct RJ tires, but the rims are keyed for a drive axle.

• Like 1

Aldon

I'm guessing 75.00 for the push mower, 175.00 for the snow blower.

• Like 1

ACman

Go get you some fart in a can clear the place out , might get them super cheap .:ychain:

• Like 4

953 nut

I bet the push mower and blower each bring $75, if the pile of tires has 6",8" and 12" and goes real cheap you could bring them to the big show and corner the market on used tires. :ychain:

• Like 4

WHX??

I might be a little high but I'm thinkin I am there bidding on the stuff that I really want  and some bozo who's  got his head up his keester and doesn't even know what he's bidding on keeps outbidding me and that's what it ends at and I did't get it anyway. Anybody hate auctions as much as me?? :lol: I'm liking ACman's idea...

• Like 3

AMC RULES

7f3a91a.jpgcan-you-kill-someone-with-farts-971-1418

• Like 7

squonk

I like auctions but it's the same thing almost every time. What I want is a 2-3 hr. wait. Then some gibrone bids like crazy! :angry-screaming:

I did attend a farm toy auction a couple of weeks ago and scored 9  garden tractor models for $35. No WH's though but if I had some talent I could turn one of them into one.:eusa-think:

• Like 2

Ed Kennell

Here's what they brought.  Craftsman tiller  90.  TORO push mower   40,  WH blower (didn't run)  70, tires were sold per pair   10 -20 pair.

All I got was a new Craftsman tractor lift.IMG_5656.JPGIMG_5658.JPG

• Like 4

WHX??

Wow the tiller for only 90?? and the mower 40??

Looks like that would be handy for change mower blades! Looks pretty high test too! I like it.:thumbs2:

I would have been tempted to go for the blower just for the challenge to  get it running.

Ed Kennell

Yeah, I was also tempted on the blower Jim.  But I'm trying to downsize and my project list is waaayyyy tooo long already.

• Like 1

WHX??

Amen to that Ed!