wheelhorse -ady

finished the loader

meadowfield

have to say it looks better without the bracing 

• Like 1

wheelhorse -ady

I completely agree I did fit a brace to first one I made but was awkward to get to engine and battery ect my bracings now are all underneath with my feed and return pipes

meadowfield if you have a email address I can forward pics of builds at present were building 6 at once all at various stages

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:wwp:

wheelhorse -ady

of what?

you will find all pics you require on my old machine all info is on there along with as many pics as you like

AMC RULES

WP_20160301_012.jpgWP_20160229_018.jpgWP_20160229_030.jpg

WP_20160303_009.jpgWP_20160303_019.jpgWP_20160302_006.jpg

WP_20160225_008.jpgWP_20160305_001.jpg

:text-thankyoublue::text-thankyoublue::text-thankyoublue::text-thankyoublue::text-thankyoublue::text-thankyoublue::text-thankyoublue::text-thankyoublue:

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 5

wheelhorse -ady

lol I never put these pics on here it wouldn't let me but thanks to whoever did that's great

AMC RULES

Can you make one of these?

DSCN8972.JPG.36462ba6ad9b9ccef3003490fa9IMG_0828.jpg

C-101plowerpower
Just now, AMC RULES said:

Can you make one of these?

DSCN8972.JPG.36462ba6ad9b9ccef3003490fa9IMG_0828.jpg

please pretty please, yes! 

• Like 1

AMC RULES

That fits one of these? 

IMG_2605.JPG

IMG_2633.JPG

• Like 1

wheelhorse -ady

is that the oil tank right at the front that's one ugly loader, but yea I could make that if I get measurements of it will just put them in cnc machine and weld it together however the cylnders look a little small from my supplier do you know cylinder size and stroke?

that one you have amc looks like same chassis as mine I dare say mine would bolt directly underneath that chassis however may have to drill extra chassis holes also the drive to the pump does it have the pto?

wheelhorse -ady

just to make you all aware I have reduced the price of the loaders on ebay by £100 this is the saving I have just got from my suppliers so I'm happy to deduct this from the current price they will not be changing in price again now and will stay at £1650

Horse46

They look great, but how does the tractor steer with all that weight on the front?

wheelhorse -ady
11 hours ago, WNYPCRepair said:

No front to back bracing for the pedestals?

no bracing no not required

13 minutes ago, Horse46 said:

They look great, but how does the tractor steer with all that weight on the front?

is this a serious question? you turn the steering wheel and the tractor turns if you think all weight is at front of the tractor then your wrong the oil tanks are part of the masts and also the subframe I ca hold just over 2 gallon of oil and that weight is transferred through the centre of the chassis. I can lift 36 stone with it with out wheelweights ect in but my rear tyres are filled with antifreeze I also have wheelweights to go on this will balance the machine more. I don't have any problems steering it and I'm not going to tell you the loader hasn't made a difference because it has however its still easy to use I could proberly make a power steering system for it taking power from pump and through steering orbiter and small cylinder. nothing is difficult with thought

Horse46

Yes it was a serious question, I think my c161 is quite heavy to steer as it is, I thought all that metal would add to it. 

I thought there was no such thing as a stupid question on here :hide:

• Like 1

wheelhorse -ady
1 minute ago, Horse46 said:

Yes it was a serious question, I think my c161 is quite heavy to steer as it is, I thought all that metal would add to it. 

I thought there was no such thing as a stupid question on here :hide:

if all the weight was on or over the front axle then yes it would affect it a lot however the weight of the loader is actually displaced evenly through the front and rear wheels as the kit is heavier than the bucket when you load the bucket than it becomes a little heavier but definitely not hard to control or steer for that matter, sorry for response but already had a few trying to take the mick or slagging my premises or product off it just seems theres not many loaders built and most think they know everything regarding loaders obviously not . only hard bit is angle on arms and loacation of mounts for bucket and the cylinders to get tip at high and low levels.

AMC RULES

Have you addressed the front spindles, beefed them up to carry additional load?

wheelhorse -ady

no and I'm not going to either ive had 100kg in my bucket and cant fit anything in it now to test more however my spindles are fine , seems to me like you lot are just picking at my loaders or your execting to lift ridiculous weights I know my loader can lift 3ton but know the tractor wont  I know ive driven with 100kg of wheelweights in the bucket u and down the carpark lifting and lowering I also know yesterday I moved a ton of top soil with it to level my garden which is in the pics, theres nothing wrong with my spindles , however I can get passed this problem of the spindles by fitting a pressure release valves so if you try lifting beyond what I feel is unsafe will bypass through spool and back to tank this would prevent any damage to tractor or components I haven't fitted any safety devices on mine except on my spool to prevent blowing hoses,if any of you have built a better one please show me the pics as I have after been doubted by you all my loader kicks arse :) I'm happy with mine and so are the customers ive sold to once agin the weight is not all on the front axle the most weight is actually place near the rear wheels you feel it a little when the bucket is full but again I haven't broke anything. I can make some more spindles proberly a lot stronger however my price would go up

next criticism????????//.

Edited by wheelhorse -ady
  • Like 1

WNYPCRepair

What you are taking as criticism is just curiosity. We are all trying to learn here.

• Like 2

wheelhorse -ady

I may have got wrong impression but still I haven't done anything with my hubs no and I don't plan on it unless I break it. But upto now they have been upto the Job and I have moved some stuff with it. See if I offer a product I cant learn along the way I have had to build test and use these loaders before offering them for sale hence why I delayed the adverts I also dont want to give to much away on my builds and make it easy for you lot thats why I'm not disclosing my angles and bucket mounts took 3 days to get to perfection.

definitely no place in learning with hydraulics mate have to be correct accidents and injurys can happen if not done properly my loaders get tested before they go and I pressure my tanks to 150 bar I know hydraulics don't produce that in the tanks but proves there all sealed with no leaks , also brandnew hoses and fittings are used and also pressure release valves which I can set at any pressure I like, meanining if I wanted you to lift 150kg I could set the release valve to this once you try and lift heavier the release valve will not allowed the pressure to flow and go directly to the tank this prevents, injury , overloading and burst hoses I seen enough f them building these things let me tell you.

if you would like an help or advice on the builds I really don't mind but I wont tell you my secrets although I will assist in the hydraulics as there dangerous.

Edited by wheelhorse -ady
  • Like 2

reeman-uk

I can understand why you think people are critising and it might be worth providing them with some more details about your testing. I know from personal experience the painful process you have to go through to get CE confirmity marking before you can even start to sell stuff like this within the UK and EU, it's a long process.

• Like 1

meadowfield

I had heard that some folks had broken the standard spindles under arduous conditions. It might be operator error, or the fact the just aren't rated for an additional 2-300 kilos over rough ground. 

I've certain acquired at least one broken front axle over the years, the mind boggles how the hell you can break one!!!!!!

• Like 2

wheelhorse -ady

ill provide what ever information people require mate by all means hydraulics are dangerous stuff last thing I want is people hurt with them

wheelhorse -ady

if I do manage to break one or I see one with my loader fitted that does break I presume you would be trying to lift silly weight or driving over rough ground however the only problem I have found is having just air in the tyres without weight it will still lift plenty of weight but sways abit with bucket up I know I shouldn't but I have to test and ive driven safely with bucket at full height with 50kgs in bucket now I have antifreeze in my tyres and wheelweights fitted it feels much safer to use

wheelhorse -ady
5 hours ago, C-101plowerpower said:

please pretty please, yes! 

I bet I could make one same as that with a bit of research on the dimensions and mounts however is it a self levelling manual tip bucket with hydraulic cylinders on arms?

C-101plowerpower
3 hours ago, wheelhorse -ady said:

no and I'm not going to either ive had 100kg in my bucket and cant fit anything in it now to test more however my spindles are fine , seems to me like you lot are just picking at my loaders or your execting to lift ridiculous weights I know my loader can lift 3ton but know the tractor wont  I know ive driven with 100kg of wheelweights in the bucket u and down the carpark lifting and lowering I also know yesterday I moved a ton of top soil with it to level my garden which is in the pics, theres nothing wrong with my spindles , however I can get passed this problem of the spindles by fitting a pressure release valves so if you try lifting beyond what I feel is unsafe will bypass through spool and back to tank this would prevent any damage to tractor or components I haven't fitted any safety devices on mine except on my spool to prevent blowing hoses,if any of you have built a better one please show me the pics as I have after been doubted by you all my loader kicks arse :) I'm happy with mine and so are the customers ive sold to once agin the weight is not all on the front axle the most weight is actually place near the rear wheels you feel it a little when the bucket is full but again I haven't broke anything. I can make some more spindles proberly a lot stronger however my price would go up

next criticism????????//.

I think that wgat Craig is trying to say is, Wheel Horse didn't make the heavy dutie spindles for the loader tractors for nowt. We're not poking a stick at you, just curious. And for the testing till it breaks, frontwheel spindles have broken before, why reinvent the Wheel?

Better safe than sorry

• Like 1