Trapper

724z Wheelhorse Hydro

Trapper

Hi, I am going to receive a Toro 724z zero turn for free from a relative. It ran when parked I had actually heard it run myself and it's been sitting in a barn since. The question I have is that from what I was told one of the hydros went bad and the owner replaced it, well he received the wrong one it was actually the same hydro as the left side. So he has two hydros that spin the same direction. Now is it even possible to install two hydros that are both spin the same direction? Because supposedly they are both installed and the machine will only go straight if you push one throttle forward and hold the other back. I have not been able to look it over myself anytime recently so I am hoping someone here with some experience can give me a hand figuring this out in the meantime. 

Edited by Trapper

gwest_ca

Welcome to the forum.

Have a model number and serial number? There should be some good service manuals available.

Garry

Trapper

I actually don't at the moment. All I know is that's its a Toro Wheelhorse 724z with a 60" deck. Once the snow is gone I will be able to pick it up and check that out. I ran across a few manuals I will check them out later when I get to my computer.