Sign in to follow this  
Guest fireman

D200 Hydraulic System

Guest fireman

Hey All

I picked up a Brantly Loader for my D200. Will the main pump supply enough gpm and pressure to run the loader? I'm not sure of the requirement for this loader, but i would assume it is close to the ARK. I don't have a 3 point hitch "yet" but the lines are there. Worse comes to worse I cold fab a bracket and mount a pump and run it off the front PTO.

Thanks,

Jeff

.5racer

Most of the D's ran the pump under where the mower deck is I believe by a belt useing the same pulley's the deck used.

pond195520032003

Jeff, as stated the loaders have their own pump mounted to the front under the grill with a belt that runs up to the pto!

dont believe you can run a loader off the tractor hydraulic system and wouldent be a good idea anyway!

as far as i know brantly never made a front end loader :hide:

i know they made the back hoes, that fit the D's aswell as others!

you probably have an Ark or a Kwik Way :hide:

the only others out there are Danco, and Johnson :D

Guest fireman

Pond,

It is a Brantly. Got a big old sticker right on the side. Brantly Manufacturing made loaders and backhoes for Bolens and JohnDeere also. Looks almost exacly like the ARK. See this link:

JohnDeere wih Branly Loader and Backhoe

HT20_with_Brantly_loader_and_backho.jpg

I am going to fabricate a bracket for a pump and run it off the front PTO as it should be.

pond195520032003

ok you got me there :D i had forgot about the bolens loaders :hide: and even have that same picture saved to my computer :hide:

baerpath

Dragging this one up from way back

Just picked up a Bolens with a Brantly loader on it, was wondering how close of a fit it was Jeff. Looks like almost the same tractor in the picture except it has no engine :)

Duane

fireman

Duane,

I ended up selling that D200. I put that loader on the C-81. The sub carriage is different but probably could be modified. I used a Kwik-way sub-carriage and modified the bottom of the uprights to mate it. It did fit well on the C but may be a little short lengthwise for the D.

loader2.jpg