Docwheelhorse

I'm going on record... right here and now...

Docwheelhorse

When I win the 900+ million Powerball tonight I will take whatever share would be needed (within reason ....) and go straight to TORO and get them to start producing new 5xx series Wheel Horses with either an 8 speed or the Eaton 1100 . Fuel injected engines with closed evap systems would take care of one of the issues that caused Toro to discontinue them ---EPA wanted a closed fuel system...

42 and 48 plows, a forward swept heavy duty front end, 2 stage snow blowers... 42 rd , 42, 48 and 60 sd decks... on and on...

Boy it would be nice...

There's how I would "waste" some of it.... and even if I had to loose money on every one I would make them affordable so everybody could own one.

Tony

• Like 8

nylyon

And if I don't win, I hope you do!

• Like 4

KC9KAS

I figured I had a better chance of being struck by lightning on a sunny day in the middle of Main Street, so I saved my money!

I have said before, "I don't have any bad habit's"!.....Well, maybe a couple, but I have to work too hard for my $$ so I don't gamble it away!

Good Luck to those of you that do!

• Like 6

AMC RULES

...and if I win...    :handgestures-thumbsup:

I'll fund this :wh: effort Tony. 

• Like 6

Docwheelhorse

I spent $12 on 4 tickets and will skip eating lunch out a couple days. If I'm meant to win I only need 1 ticket....  I'm not a gambler but what the heck.... there almost to a FREAKIN BILLION DOLLARS!!!!!! :blink:

Tony

• Like 1

WNYPCRepair

I never play the lottery. Which makes it weird that I have had a recurring dream for years that I won. The amount? $800 million. So yesterday, I flip on the news and they said it was up to 800 million. I still almost didn't, but then I thought if I didn't, I would always wonder. So I went out and played a few games, so we will see.

• Like 1

oldredrider

With the lottery at 900 million, will the winner notice my $3.00 donation? 

AMC RULES

Put your #'s in the simulator above and push play...

then for kicks, try betting your paycheck.   :wacko:

WNYPCRepair

I have no doubt I will lose, but if I didn't play, I would always wonder, because of that stupid dream

• Like 2

WNYPCRepair
23 minutes ago, AMC RULES said:

Put your #'s in the simulator above and push play...

then for kicks, try betting your paycheck.   :wacko:

It's pretty consistent, you lose about 90 to 93 percent of the time, regardless of how much you play.

wallfish

Do you know what I would do with all the money I spent on Drinking, Gambling and Women?

Spend it on Gambling , Drinking and Women!

• Like 6

KC9KAS

My numbers, 16-19-32-34-57 and the Powerball number 13....

But I don't play!

• Like 2

953 nut

lottery.jpg.6ce6a7c8f97f69b965e8493e07e6

• Like 5

DennisThornton
19 hours ago, Docwheelhorse said:

When I win the 900+ million Powerball tonight I will take whatever share would be needed (within reason ....) and go straight to TORO and get them to start producing new 5xx series Wheel Horses with either an 8 speed or the Eaton 1100 . Fuel injected engines with closed evap systems would take care of one of the issues that caused Toro to discontinue them ---EPA wanted a closed fuel system...

42 and 48 plows, a forward swept heavy duty front end, 2 stage snow blowers... 42 rd , 42, 48 and 60 sd decks... on and on...

Boy it would be nice...

There's how I would "waste" some of it.... and even if I had to loose money on every one I would make them affordable so everybody could own one.

Tony

You are most kind, generous and thoughtful!  What a splendid thing to do!  If you were here I would buy you a ticket!

• Like 1

6.0 powerstroke

It's over a billion now , cash value is around 800 million 

Docwheelhorse

Thanks for all the comments... I'll try again next Wednesday and my deal still stands... lol

Tony

• Like 1