Sign in to follow this  
ole496

Need Pics of a 312 Hydro

ole496

Good evening everyone. I just picked up a well used 1990 312 Hydro (312-H). This tractor is in disarray and needs to be put back together of sorts. Unfortunately it's all new to me. I was wondering if anyone has any detailed pics of one of these. I especially need the rear end and undercarriage. There is all sorts of loose, hanging parts and I have no idea just yet what is what and where it all goes. I have been doing my best putting this back into a usable condition. Please send pics to me at ole496@yahoo.com. Thanks, Mike

Duff

Hi, Mike, and :hide: !

Glad to have you aboard!

I've got an '89 312-8 but it's in winter storeage so I can't get to it to get photos (I know yours is an "H", but there are some similarities and shared parts.

I'm going to start a rebuild on another 312-8 soon, so if you still need pix, say just after Christmas, please PM me. I'll be taking photos as I do the tear-down and will be more than glad to share! :hide:

Again, :omg: ! Glad to have you aboard!

Duff :D

Jman6

Duff, I would be interested in those too! I have a 91 WH 312-8 as well.

I installed my snow blower a month or so ago and noticed a few cables that I had no idea what they went to when I was underneath the tractor installing the lift-assist springs and such.

Thanks, Jman