Jump to content
tommyg

Replacement Hydro Cylinder for D Series

Recommended Posts

tommyg

I was wondering if anyone has done any research on a possible replacement for the standard hydraulic cylinder on the D-160, 180 and 200 series. I've got a leak in the seal on mine and while I could probably find a replacement, the potential that it would leak too, is pretty high. Seems to me there ought to be something that would fit out there and would be guaranteed not to leak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
tommyg

So I guess the obvious answer to this question is a "no".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Spareparts

Baileynet.com, can make you any cylinder you want, they have made me several specialty cylinders in the past.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
tommyg
22 hours ago, Spareparts said:

Baileynet.com, can make you any cylinder you want, they have made me several specialty cylinders in the past.

 

Thanks! I'll check it out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • BuffaloD200
      By BuffaloD200
      Finally getting around to working on my ark loader.  The previous owner said he thinks the problem is with the spool valve.  
      As I've learned a bit more about hydraulics now, I'd like to get this all sorted out.  
      I noticed the power beyond port is connected to the reservoir return.  Is that right?  
      Anyone see anything blatantly incorrect?



    • ccs002
      By ccs002
      Looking for a complete hydro pump for a D-160. Tractor is missing everything from the rubber coupler disc back. Also willing to buy a complete tractor for parts, the closer to Harrisonburg VA the better. Thank you. 
    • tractorboy79
      By tractorboy79
      I was looking around on ebay and noticed that hydraulic actuators from John Deere 312, 317, etc models appear to be Identical to a Gt14 or d series lift cylinder. My question is would a new cylinder from ebay be able to replace one that is on a gt14 or d series?
       
      Images below of cylinders to show similaritys.


    • BuffaloD200
      By BuffaloD200
      '74 D-180
       
      My friction disc in gone on my clutch.  I saw the old post about making a new friction disc, so I'm not concerned about that.
      I managed to remove the front clutch plate and double v-belt pulley.  But I can't separate the two.  When I took the assembly off the spiraloc washer popped off on its own.  I HAVE READ THE MANUALS.
      So I should be able to just remove the pulley from the front clutch and continue with step 4.  The v-belt pulley is loose as all hell and flops around like a dead fish.  It seems to be hung up on a ring or bearing race.  
      So my thoughts are grab a BFH or sparky the blue tip wrench.
      Is there an unpublished step 3.5, or some trick?
    • BuffaloD200
      By BuffaloD200
      Hey all, 
       
      My '74 D180 has a lot of trouble pushing snow.  Weighted tires, but nothing else at this time.  I've found it gets stuck frequently and only one wheel spins.  Do these tractors not have a limited slip/locker arrangement?  How does everyone manage with the infamous one wheel peel?
×
×
  • Create New...