WNYPCRepair

Now THESE are chains!

WNYPCRepair

chains.jpg.4f213f2d6b570325411f7a51f6969

• Like 4

elcamino/wheelhorse

Holy Crap. If you got stuck with those chains , you should not be outside.

• Like 2

WNYPCRepair

The description said it was for mining vehicles, so they don't have to replace tires so often.

DennisThornton

Is that from the new Star Wars movie?

WNYPCRepair
11 minutes ago, DennisThornton said:

Is that from the new Star Wars movie?

I think I'm the only techie in the world that has never seen a SW movie, and doesn't like sci-fi. :)

• Like 1

DennisThornton
1 minute ago, WNYPCRepair said:

I think I'm the only techie in the world that has never seen a SW movie, and doesn't like sci-fi. :)

No!  Tell me it ain't so!  How can that be?  Crap!  I've built most of my computers from scratch and loved every SWs movie and want to see the new one soon!  We both have two xis!  We both weld!  We both have plasma cutters!  And we both like salt and pepper!  (Don't we?)  We've already bonded...

Oh! You're just teasing aren't you!

• Like 1

WNYPCRepair
3 minutes ago, DennisThornton said:

No!  Tell me it ain't so!  How can that be?  Crap!  I've built most of my computers from scratch and loved every SWs movie and want to see the new one soon!  We both have two xis!  We both weld!  We both have plasma cutters!  And we both like salt and pepper!  (Don't we?)  We've already bonded...

Oh! You're just teasing aren't you!

That is what all my techie friends say, LOL. Just never got into it. I loved the original Star Trek, probably because it was the only station we could pick up. I grew up in the sticks in Tennessee, and we got NBC, barely. 

Edited by WNYPCRepair

DennisThornton

Oh, Star Trek!  The best!  Over and over again on the local NBC that we could also watch in the rural Adirondacks with a tall antenna!  Every night at dinner time for a long ,long time!  I'm so sorry for you that SWs was not more available but obviously that has not hampered you in anyway!  In fact it is I that does not have an XI blower...  :bow-blue:

Well, if you have questions about SWs, and though there will be others more qualified I'm sure, I will try my best to help you my friend!

WNYPCRepair
23 minutes ago, DennisThornton said:

Oh, Star Trek!  The best!  Over and over again on the local NBC that we could also watch in the rural Adirondacks with a tall antenna!  Every night at dinner time for a long ,long time!  I'm so sorry for you that SWs was not more available but obviously that has not hampered you in anyway!  In fact it is I that does not have an XI blower...  :bow-blue:

Well, if you have questions about SWs, and though there will be others more qualified I'm sure, I will try my best to help you my friend!

I have seen parts of some of them, it just didn't interest me

• Like 1

64s
12 hours ago, WNYPCRepair said:

The description said it was for mining vehicles, so they don't have to replace tires so often.

First thing I thought of was chainmail.

• Like 1