grnlark

Added a '59 Farm-ette Model 45 to the Collection

elcamino/wheelhorse

That is one unusual tractor , never seen anything like it , nice score. Please provide pictures of the cleaning and repairs. 

• Like 4

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat: Looks like it's moving forward, sitting still.  :text-coolphotos:

• Like 2

oliver2-44

Very boxy Cool

• Like 1

fireman

Nice Matt! I'm glad someone else besides me likes the odd ball models. I'm on the look out for a small complete Bantam. Just something on my "someday got to have one" list. 

• Like 1

grnlark
12 minutes ago, fireman said:

Nice Matt! I'm glad someone else besides me likes the odd ball models. I'm on the look out for a small complete Bantam. Just something on my "someday got to have one" list. 

I've got a few of those in stock too. Lol. They're getting harder and harder to find and the prices are going through the roof too. 

WHX??

Gotta love the Clinton:thumbs:

• Like 1

953 nut

If anyone is interested in a farm-ette walk behind let me know and we may be able to work something out for delivery to the "Big Show" It is not mine but would be willing to help out and my friends would like to sell it.

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/topic/59434-farm-ette-walk-behind/#comment-548274

VinsRJ

I have to say this little tractor is pretty frig'n cool... a short close up vid will be on youtube shortly!

grnlark

I gave it an initial bath to get the majority of the dust and grime off. Looks considerably better already. And I polished out one spot on the hood. It looks like the original paint will come back nicely with some elbow grease. The tires will clearly need some dedicated scrubbing. 

20151224_152125-1.jpg

20151224_152113-1.jpg

20151224_152107-1.jpg

20151224_123235.jpg

Edited by grnlark
  • Like 3

KC9KAS

Nice find!

Thanks for the photos.

JimmyZ

Very Cool indeed!

AMC RULES

Gonna clean up nicely Matt.    :text-merryxmas:

Found what might be the twin to yours here.  

Edited by AMC RULES

elcamino/wheelhorse

That cleaned up very nice. 

grnlark
5 hours ago, AMC RULES said:

Gonna clean up nicely Matt.    

Found what might be the twin to yours here.  

That's actually my tractor now. The previous owner posted that vid a while back. 

Sparky

Very neat old machine Matt!
So which of those two levers is the shifter? I assume the other is the deck height??

Mike.........

grnlark
18 minutes ago, Sparky said:

Very neat old machine Matt!
So which of those two levers is the shifter? I assume the other is the deck height??

Mike.........

The one on top (drivers side) is the gear selector. The one in the standard shifter location is the deck height

• Like 1

stevebo

weirdo :ph34r:

Vinylguy

Make sure to take a high resolution image of the decal just in case you decide to do a total restore.

Very cool tractor!!!

Ken B
On 12/21/2015 at 8:42 AM, fireman said:

I like the odd ball stuff myself, always have. Variety is the spice of life... Nice score Matt! You ARE the KING of Oddballs and Misfits... :bow-blue:

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat: Saw another neat one here...

perfect fit for the island of misfits.  :lol:

Edited by AMC RULES

fireman

That looks fantastic. Can't wait to see it once you really lean into with the elbow grease!

I always keep looking at different tractors and see so many I would love to have. I don't know why I torture myself. I don't have the room for them but I guess if I see one I just can't live without, I'd find a way to store it.

grnlark

My latest crazy concoction even removes rust without touching the paint. This might be a secret recipe. 

20151228_183703.jpg

20151228_183731.jpg

stevebo
2 hours ago, grnlark said:

My latest crazy concoction even removes rust without touching the paint. This might be a secret recipe. 

20151228_183703.jpg

20151228_183731.jpg

Matt-

It is called salad dressing:ph34r:

• Like 1

grnlark
13 minutes ago, stevebo said:

Matt-

It is called salad dressing:ph34r:

The difference is that you can lean against my tractor and not ruin your pants. :)

• Like 2