DougC

Where's The Snow?

DougC

What's go'in on anyway. 40 and 50 degree weather in December. Rain yes, snow no. Ice in the morning means a sore rear end and a clear view of the early morning sky...(don't ask me how I know that...) New cab, 2 520H tractors a front blade, a single stage snow blower and green grass..... Gonna put on new LED cab lights and amber LED strobe beacon this week and maybe the mower deck......... :lol:

• Like 4

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Maybe put a wall unit ac on your cab to. Dont want you overheating in there. Lol

Glenn

• Like 3

Tankman

Love snow in the movies. 70's are great! Have one plow mounted, hope I don't ever use it.

• Like 3

RMCIII

El - Nun-you-know!

RMC!!!

• Like 3

AMC RULES

I'm thinking, everyone here...

should set up a couple more :wh:'s for snow removal duties. 

Should really put the run to ol' man winter.   :text-woo:

• Like 4

elcamino/wheelhorse

My plow is mounted on my 310-8 I used today to push huge pile of leaves to the back of the property. May have to cut grass by the end of next week.

You just never know about the weather.

• Like 3

rjg854

I'm not complaining, glad to have some decent weather to finish the roof we're building on the most recent project. After that let it snow all it wants to. Another week of good weather and we should have it done.

1203151633a.jpg

1203151632a.jpg

• Like 7

WHX??

Really...lots of years I would have been fishing on hard water by now. I bet the builders  really like this.

Brrly1

Weather bulletin; It's not going to snow this winter!!! A friend of mine and myself have bought not one but two snowmobiles this fall so I haven't seen anything yet but a couple inches in Montana. I guess I can only hope that will solve any chances of snow!!! Lol

• Like 6

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn
22 minutes ago, Brrly1 said:

Weather bulletin; It's not going to snow this winter!!! A friend of mine and myself have bought not one but two snowmobiles this fall so I haven't seen anything yet but a couple inches in Montana. I guess I can only hope that will solve any chances of snow!!! Lol

Yes sir, we are finished now. That sealed it.

Glenn

• Like 3

AMC RULES

Awesome news John... :greetings-clapyellow:

way to take care of your :wh: brothers. 

MG0015-SMILEY-you-da-man.jpg

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 5

stevasaurus

Buffalo, NY has set a new all time record for no measurable snow yet this year.  The old record was something like 1840ish.  :(

• Like 4

DougC
3 hours ago, Brrly1 said:

You guys may have to trailer those snow machines to Alaska........ I hear Sarah Palin rents out rooms now..........:occasion-snowman:

• Like 3

Wishin4a416

No snow here yet. Just a light dusting. We have always had snow here for the 2nd week of Deer season, this week. I dunno. 65 this weekend!!!

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

An onslaught of snow cabs will be for sale on the classifieds shortly..............

>>>>>>>  wishfull thinking. <<<<<<<<<

Lol, Glenn

• Like 3

can whlvr

only one snow fall up here so far and above freezing,its great,im in construction,concrete and masonry so its been awsome

• Like 6

SylvanLakeWH

Bah humbug to the bunch of you!

Snow is God's way of telling us that skis and WH's with front blades are necessities of life...

We should enjoy more of both!!!

Deep and cold!!!

:banana-skier::banana-skier::banana-skier:

• Like 7

AMC RULES

skier_cs.jpg

• Like 1

Pullstart

I'm thinking that if anyone wants snow, we should start taking blades and blowers off and test Mother Nature.  Taunt we may, but will she hit back with a good white storm?

• Like 3

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat: Everybody go out and put your decks back on.   :wacko:

• Like 3

SylvanLakeWH
10 hours ago, AMC RULES said:

skier_cs.jpg

As a ski patroller, I'm used to seeing this kind of winter fun! The deeper the snow the less it hurts when you fall!

DougC
2 hours ago, pullstart said:

I'm thinking that if anyone wants snow, we should start taking blades and blowers off and test Mother Nature.  Taunt we may, but will she hit back with a good white storm?

I'm gonna put the dethatcher and the lawn sweeper on tomorrow since it may hit 60 degrees and drive around for a while. Maybe tomorrow night. Try out my new LED cab lights at the same time. NEIGHBORS BEWARE!!!!!    :lol:

Ed Kennell

PATIENTES  my friends.

Terry M
On December 6, 2015 at 5:02 PM, DougC said:

What's go'in on anyway. 40 and 50 degree weather in December. Rain yes, snow no. Ice in the morning means a sore rear end and a clear view of the early morning sky...(don't ask me how I know that...) New cab, 2 520H tractors a front blade, a single stage snow blower and green grass..... Gonna put on new LED cab lights and amber LED strobe beacon this week and maybe the mower deck......... 

The weather people predicted a warmer than average winter a few months back......And they were right for a change.  But I'm not worried, just going to enjoy it.:)

Old Man winter will be back soon enough.:occasion-snowman::hide:

• Like 2

953 nut
7 minutes ago, Terry M said:

Old Man winter will be back soon enough

anen.jpg.c18a7570be8fd114b8396700c108621

• Like 5