Sign in to follow this  
rustyoldjunk

what is a demystification guide?

rustyoldjunk

while at the toro site to see what manuals are availible for my 520-8 i found a demystification manual and before i download all 523 pages of it i would like to know what it is.my old worn computer is at about max memory so im not adding much to it until i can upgrade unless its very good info.

T-Mo

Jim,

It's a good manual to have. It basically covers all Wheel Horse tractors, including the lawn tractors, garden tractors, rear engine riders, etc., from 1985 and up. I only found one tractor that wasn't in it, and I'm sure that was just an oversight on their part. You will find all the electrical schematics for every tractor from 1985 and up and some basic electrical trouble shooting stuff, as well as some basic electrical jargon.

rustyoldjunk

thanks Terry.that sounds like a must have for me.

bitten

Could you tell me what numbers you used to get this guide? I would like to see it.

Thank You

P.J.

T-Mo

Go here: Toro Product Center Typing in this model number in the "Enter Model Number" block will do it: 41-20OE01. After clicking on the red "Search" button, click on the red "Manuals" tab and it should give you a list. You should see the Demystification manual listed. Be prepared, even on a high speed connection, it takes a while to download those 500 plus pages. If you're on dial up, forget about it.... :hide:

KyBlue

not too bad, took a minute or two to download...30.5mb file.

Looks to be a handy manual to have!

bitten

Thanks for the info Terry

P.J.

T-Mo

What's also cool about it, for each model, it has a black and white picture of that model. That should help identify those model years. :hide: