Sign in to follow this  
BPjunk

11th Annual Wheel Horse Show NEW GAME

BPjunk

I've been thinking this over for a while and there will be a new game added for your entertainment at the 11th Annual Wheel Horse Show. :D

Now you have heard me talk about recoil start engines that will start in ONE PULL and you have read about others who say after 20 pulls to buy another engine. <_< Well here is what we are going to do ..... at the show line these tractors up with this one pull start capablity and see what it really takes. :D Now I know alot of the engines if run all day then have the ignition cut off that they will start right back up on the first pull ....... Sooooo what we will do is have this contest FIRST THING in the morning before the engine has been run AND check the engine tempeture with a Raytek tempeture reading gun .... uh ... ya' know ... so no one takes the tractor into the bathroom and accidently leaves a hair blowdryer pointed at the cylinder while taking a shower. :hide: Hey now .... don't ask HOW I know this kinda stuff! :hide::omg::omg:

Wild Bill in Richmond, Va.

Attached Image

post-3-1228096152.jpg

rustbucket

dose that count if we bring a single cylinder desil powered beast also? or just kohler/techy's?

KyBlue

Sounds interesting!!! least to watch!

Nick

That contest sounds right interestin there Bill. How long does the Techys have to sputter before they die and still count as starting? :D Maybe Dad and I will make it back after missing the last couple shows to check out what else new you come up with. :hide:

Tell you the truth the best starting engine I have was that little 1.5 hp Lauson I use to run on the narrow front tractor. I bet I could pull it down off the shelf now, clean the carb, and it would start with a 10" rope. :horseplay:

bambooheels

ill be bringing my 657 tecumseh powerd unit for this one

linen beige

Any limit on how long a rope ya can use?