nylyon

9 years old today!

nylyon
:hbd:  

We haven't been around as long as our Horse's have, but today RedSquare celebrates it's 9th year on the internet.  Starting as an alternative to the Yahoo groups, RedSquare (or whtractor.15.forumer.com) was born.  Throughout the years one thing has remained consistent, RedSquare is the International Forum for Wheel Horse collectors, enthusiasts and owners.  A one stop "shop" for Wheel Horse knowledge.

To help celebrate, I am offering a 25% discount to all supporter membership's and renewals for today only.  If you've been waiting to support the forum, today is the best day to do so.  Go to the store select your support package and during checkout apply the coupon Take25 which will take 25% off your membership or renewal.

Screen_Shot_2015-11-14_at_7.07.38_AM.thu

Thank you all for a great 9 years and for making RedSquare the Premier  Whee Horse Forum!

:occasion-partyblower: Edited by nylyon
  • Like 8

KC9KAS

Long live Wheel Horse and Red Square!!

• Like 3

Sparky

And that means I've been here for 9 years.
Can't believe you haven't fired me yet Karl!
Mike.....

• Like 4

Rob R

Wouldn't be possible without you skill, time and attention Karl..... THANKS!

• Like 1

whtoy

Long time lurker here,been visiting for a couple of years now,but only joined few months ago,originally from UK,but lived here in Spain for a few years owing to the climate being much better for my swmbo,as she has a serious heart condition, work my wh extremely hard but it copes well,already worn out a Westwood and a 16/42 copy of a wh of which the name escapes me at the moment,doh 
Am so jealous of you all just going to a store and buying parts!
Here I have to make or adapt everything it needs
Anyway happy birthday red ssquare my favourite tractor forum

Many many thanks for the wealth of information posted by all and a big thanks to all moderators and admin for the great work and time you give up so freely
Its very much appreciated

• Like 4

nylyon

And that means I've been here for 9 years.
Can't believe you haven't fired me yet Karl!
Mike.....

Well in 2 days it'll be 9 years on here for me Mike, which makes it 9 years since I started chatting with a really cool friend!

• Like 1

DennisThornton

Great job Karl!

By the way with that generous discount code, the second year is only $6.25!  Now if that's not a bargain!  
I'm over 60 but I'm still hoping to be around for at least 2 more years!  Wouldn't want to spend them without RedSquare!

• Like 1

953 nut

whtoy, glad you decided to come out of the shadows and join us, :WRS:. We often take for granted the abundance of resources enjoyed in our hobby, hats off to you for perceiving and enjoying :wh: with us. Pleas share some photos and some more information about your Wheel Horse.    :wwp: 

• Like 2

whtoy

whtoy, glad you decided to come out of the shadows and join us, :WRS:. We often take for granted the abundance of resources enjoyed in our hobby, hats off to you for perceiving and enjoying  with us. Pleas share some photos and some more information about your Wheel Horse.    :wwp: 

well I remembered the name of the totally worn out one,turfmaster!think its called something else around the world dyna something?
Thanks for the welcome ,as to pictures,its not a pretty one but it does work hard,currently got ignition issues,had the flywheel under tension for 4 days now,to get to the ignition,onc e its up and running will get some posted just off to check if I can become a ssupporter,