RMCIII

ONLY IN A JEEP!

19richie66

Awesome!

elcamino/wheelhorse

That is one nice deuce and half. Drove one when it was my turn to fuel Huey's and fixed wing. Had a Big A -- tank on the back filled with either JP4 or Aviation gas . It was a bear when tank got about 1/2 empty ( no baffles I guess ). Send some more photos of the inside  the engine. 

6bg6ga

Had a really nice  Silver Anniversary CJ5 Jeep with the 304 V8 and 3 speed manual transmission. I bought it when it was about 6 years old and it didn't run. The body was perfect the tires massively tall and wide with those high intensity additional lights. Anyway I bought it not running for about $1600 had it towed home and quickly changed out the defective timing chain and gear set. Removed the tired coil and the 500 Holley two barrel  that the moron had bolted to a 4 barrel manifold via a bolt on adapter. With the coil changed and new timing chain set it started right up but the leaking accelerating pump poured gas on the intake and I soon shut it off. I walked to the parts house and purchased a new Holley 4 barrel for $69 with a new gasket and went home and installed it on the Jeeps manifold. It started up ran perfect and I took her down the road. The engine ran perfect and had plenty of power with the 4 barrel and headers. I now had about $1750 in the Jeep and enjoyed it for about 6 months and found it was less than perfect when it was -20 degrees out. While driving it I was stopped by a gentleman wanting to buy it and I ended up selling it for $4000.00

My next Jeep was a CJ7 hard top 304 automatic. I hated it and sold it at a loss. Between the two Jeeps I broke even. The next 4 wheeler was a International Scout Rally. It was the best of any small Jeep sized 4 wheel drives I ever owned.