Sign in to follow this  
BPjunk

Thanksgiving = Christmas parade float work day

BPjunk

Tommorrow is gonna be a busy day not fer workin' on cookin' turkey but trying to put together the float for the Christmas parade (on Dec 7). I don't put much down on paper where building these floats but I'm learnin' to road test the set ups before the actual parade. :hide: This year I've found that some of the links needs to connect things together jus' needed to be a little ....... well alot stronger. :D Now I'm not a structural engineer but I think cardboard can make the peices lighter AND stronger with less materials. :hide:

Now Thanksgiving is the day to give thanks (well one day of 365 days to be thankfull) and I am thankfull that my interest in the Wheel Horse garden tractor has brought me to meet and talk with so many nice people. Talking about what you see on television, there is not much there. Talking about the new people you meet, to me that is what life is about and I am thankfull for the life I have. :omg:

Wild Bill in Richmond, Va.

KyBlue

Now Thanksgiving is the day to give thanks (well one day of 365 days to be thankfull) and I am thankfull that my interest in the Wheel Horse garden tractor has brought me to meet and talk with so many nice people. Talking about what you see on television, there is not much there. Talking about the new people you meet, to me that is what life is about and I am thankfull for the life I have. :hide:

Wild Bill in Richmond, Va.

Very well put!!

happy Turkey day ya'll!!

HorseFixer

May everyone have a safe and happy Thanksgiving! Godbless! :hide:

linen beige

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!

Duff

Have a safe, happy and healthy Thanksgiving!

Duff :hide:

73-18 automatic

Have a happy and blessed day remember our TROOPS GOD BLESS THE USA