Thunder theft..

AMC RULES
:text-yeahthat:    :text-goodpost:   :text-+1:
  • Like 4

JC 1965

I couldn't have said it better myself Jim.  :thanks:  

• Like 2

Ed Kennell
:text-thankyoublue:For the reminder Jim.     I think we are all probably guilty of posting some  thoughtless replies that may be hurtful to others.
For the times I have done this,   :text-imsorry: no malice was intended.
  • Like 2

slammer302

Its easy to type before thinking! I know i have before and have learned some lessons along the way and now i try to make sure i read the thread fully before replying and try to keep it fun and helpful.:woohoo:

• Like 4

JAinVA
While I agree that JimD's comments bear some reflection I think that you guys may be to hard on yourselves.I lurked around this site for months before I decided you join your group.As someone who looked around and read many of your posts I came to the conclusion that for the most part this is a great site.I found humor,a great wealth of knowledge and very helpful people.I post regularly on some other sites related to mechanical devices and so far have not seen the sniping and petty name calling as I have seen elsewhere.I totally agree that we should reread our comments before posting but from what I have seen here so far I say keep up the good work.We can all disagree without being disagreable.JMHO,Luck,JAinVA
  • Like 6

Brian01

We are All Awesome! great site, great people. Bullying WILL NOT be tolerated!

• Like 3